I hate it.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
i hate it when your eating a sandwich and ranch or mayonaise or hot sauce spills all over your shirt

Stream:

C

Coolking101

I hate it when people are so caught up in promotions that they don't see that the importance of clanning is to build bonds with your team mates, not treat them like shit.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
I hate it when I'm with MC Hammer and he doesnt let me touch anything.

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

I hate it when people try to be badass internet gangster + good at video games hardass, but they ruin their E-fame when they post a picture of themselves.

(I wonder who this is directed towards)

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
I hate it when people double post. this kids a noob fag @CptReilly

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
I hate it when I'm with MC Hammer and he doesnt let me touch anything.
LMFAO! I hate it when I have a dirty room on purpose cuz I know where everything is and one of the women in the house decide to clean, and I can't find a thing.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
I hate it, when you and a bunch of buddies are sharing a joint, and one of them puts their whole mouth on the tip, and wets it, or when the roll isn't good, and the weed starts coming out of the end ugh!

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Also, I hate it, when I'm listening to a good rap song, and you don't know whats coming up, and then in the background, some random DJ yells out his company, or his name, hella annoying.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
i hate it when someon breaks into ur house and take everythieng u own :(

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I hate it when people I ban make another account on thesite. I also hate it when people talk shit behind my back about me doing drugs and I'm actually surprised most of you believe a 16 year old brat.

Shame on Kenny and shame on those that believe what he says about me being addicted to drugs

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
i hate it when i get stereotyped.

and also hates when people get banned then act all innocent.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I hate it when outsiders come in here and think they can do what ever they want without consequences...or making themselves look like idiots.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
no me gusta cuando pendejos habla a mi como soy una puta