I hate it.

Stream:

OnlyUseMeSeed

Corporal
Console: Headset:
The way this games works everyone says something they hate, keep it fun!
Must start out with:
I hate it when

I hate it when your at a urinal and then have the feeling of having to poop.

Stream:

User Name

Corporal
I hate it when your a member of a website for 4 years, and the President decides to pull a bitch and ban you out of a rage fit.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
I hate it when your tryina piss with a full fledged boner and your forced to bend it the opposite direction. =/

Stream:

User Name

Corporal
I hate it when you try to piss after a fap, and for some reason it burns. Maybe it's just me though.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
LOLLL!!!! ^^^

I hate it when your in a public area and you shart, miles away from any toilet paper.

Stream:

User Name

Corporal
I hate it when your taking a shit, and you fart really loudly and somebody hears and you can hear laughing.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
I hate it when you eat something spicy and it makes your anus burn the strength of a thousand suns. What going in hot, comes out hot >=o

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
I hate it when your a member of a website for 4 years, and the President decides to pull a bitch and ban you out of a rage fit.
I hate it when two people think they can do anything they want that can be offensive and rude to people and whine when something actually happens to you because of it.

Stream:

OnlyUseMeSeed

Corporal
^^ Who was whining?
And no one was serious BRO!

I hate it when you fart and it feels wet for no apparent reason.

Stream:

User Name

Corporal
I hate it when your dick itches in the middle of class, and you sit in the middle of the class.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
I hate it when your high off your ass and someone sober goes "dude your fucking baked"... buzzkill

Stream:

User Name

Corporal
I hate it when your step brother puts an alarm on his iphone 3 hours before you have to wake up, next to where you sleep.... God dammit.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
i hate it when waff puts stupid scripts on the site >.>

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Im going to say I hate it (but I secretly love it) when I cum and piss at the same time and it goes on a girl and all you see is gooey yellow splotches