FtB3 Mutiny

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
im a hacker?? just becuz i was so good at a level in FTB2 that ppl thout i hax dosn't mean i hax.. just look at me now u can't play FTB3 with CFW and im still the best so i dnt wana hear it. I have the most clan war MVPs in the game
doggy, your clan is all quitting on you. you are one of the most annoying ppl on the mic its ridiculous. and you are definitely not the best. i will agree with you though that you are not a hacker, although you can play ftb3 online with cfw.

Stream:

T2O Doggy x

Sergeant
LoL...the best...My sperm is laughing
doggy, your clan is all quitting on you. you are one of the most annoying ppl on the mic its ridiculous. and you are definitely not the best. i will agree with you though that you are not a hacker, although you can play ftb3 online with cfw.

Royal, you were the WORSTE FTB2 player i saw in my life. You had 0% stealth, sucked big dick during wars, and just terrible overall. Just STFU LMFAO, you FTB OG wanabee.

And ToR theres only one person that can say they got an MVP against OgC - The #1 ranked clan. Guess who that is? You guessed right - Doggy. Also DM was a joke on FTB2 only had about 20 AWL accounts, they made a new one whenever they lost which - was whenever they warred

Also you're wrong poisened evil. Brutal and g-ace-k jumped on my dick to make a three man clan with me. I said nahh ima make BTR so they split up. BTW i asked them "why? aren't you in DM?" They said "yeh DM sucks DICK"

CHEERS ::cheers

Stream:

T2O Doggy x

Sergeant
Oh, and only Rain and Hunt quit, aka the biggest clan hoppers from mohh2. Am i worried about it? -hell nahh. Did i see this comming - no doubt.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Royal, you were the WORSTE FTB2 player i saw in my life. You had 0% stealth, sucked big dick during wars, and just terrible overall. Just STFU LMFAO, you FTB OG wanabee.

And ToR theres only one person that can say they got an MVP against OgC - The #1 ranked clan. Guess who that is? You guessed right - Doggy. Also DM was a joke on FTB2 only had about 20 AWL accounts, they made a new one whenever they lost which - was whenever they warred

Also you're wrong poisened evil. Brutal and g-ace-k jumped on my dick to make a three man clan with me. I said nahh ima make BTR so they split up. BTW i asked them "why? aren't you in DM?" They said "yeh DM sucks DICK"

dont even talk about FTB2. I raped you 1v1 in FTB2 multiple times even though i "hack" And all youve done is amke and fail at new lcans in FTB3. And our war record is still better than yours kiddo

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant

dude i never even talked to you in the game so dont be making this shit up... and anytime i played you or your clan in ftb3 your clan got their ass owned

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Doggy Why the fuck are you tryna argue with my clan members Get The FUCK outta here you stupid Fuck

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member

1. Funny how I got that MVP in that war. You went negative all 3 rounds we played them. You're trying to play me off as a fool, it wont work.

2. DM beat T2O almost every time they played each other in FTB2,
and you're the one who made countless AWL accounts. Oh sorry, I guess you went four or five wars sometimes. Guess you had to hit that 0-5 mark before making a new account, eh? And all of your AWL account had a 0 Star rating thanks to your constant hacking in wars..hell of a leader.

3. You were caught hacking on detector in FTB2 wars EVERY time there was a ref present. Saying you were good at all is completely untrue and a complete lie.

4. 2 opinions are worth shit. You say that about T2O every time you leave the clan, but you always come crawling back to them in 2 weeks tops. Just like the post you made asking them if you could remake it with them a few days back. Stop talking shit, you will never win.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2