FtB3 Mutiny

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Today, when you go on ftb3, u may see that Wick3d's roster may be missing some people, including Brutal,Tony(tstreets), and me

u wonder, why did those 3 guys make their own version of DM?

cuz we cant take it anymore

As of today, we have all hadour little scuffle with Wick3d, includinng the disrespect shown to us when we lost that clanwar against Ezl

now as a leader, that would be a really stupid way to talk to the team, especially when my sources say u got lvp...

now, we are protesting that wick3d change his ways, because it isnt really worth it to fight repeatedly

and another reason on why we quit is because of our inability TO CLANWAR Without wick3d,seeing as that he is never on. wick3d, when u read this,dont make up some random excuse, like "I have a life", because we all do, and i hope u dont take this matter childishly

wick3ed, in my opinion, has been given absolutely all the power possible, like he decides on everything alone, and that is not what DM does

wick3d has become a tyrant in his own way,and we simply request that he take into consideration us DM's and our opinions instead of showboating all his needs

and also, u need to be more inpirational, Batman isnt leader yet i prefer him on my side during any game, since he always shows words of wisdom instead of cursing at the team for a fucking loss

it is rumored that ace will join us in our roster, until all this subsides, and i wouldve preferred joining tor's roster

wick3d, u need to learn to properly interact with ur clanmates, or else what happened now will continously happen

if im not technically DM on ftb3,then thats fine bro, at least i got this problem rid off, and dont worry, the people Brutal recruits wont be technically DM in any way

i hope the rest of DM,whether they play ftb3 or not, can understand how we feel, and not get mad at me =(

PoisonedEvil Out...

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
look guys we dont wanna end up like T2O. we are a team! here's a wild idea: why dont u TALK to wicked and explain whats wrong then he can act to fix those problems! i am absolutely 100% against this i thought u guys were better than this!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
well how do u suppose we talk to him if he is never fucking on, and when he does get on, we all are out, its really challenging without pm in ftb3

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
3 Things:

1.) What little scuffle'? I havent been on at all today...? I already explained to EVERYONE what happened with EzL. There wasnt any disrespect shown to DM. Jesus Christ i wasnt even talking to you or about you!

Another thing. if yall cant take some swearing when you listen to music and watch movies with it all the time, then you are hypocrtical and a bunch of pussies.

2.) I Do Have a life. I DONT Choose to have no parents or to literally own my own house at 17 or to pay cable, eletric, and water bills. Sorry i have to cook and clean for myself everyday, while keeping up above

a 3.0 GPA. This weekend i havent been on because i had to go to a overnight church thing with my girlfriend. Sorry i also fix computers and broken PSPs so i can go buy a loaf of bread to feed myself.

3.) We were doing fine in DM FTB3. We are 2-0 and ranked 11 out of 150 some clans. Thats pretty good. We killed T2O OUt of FTb3 in the first week.

How am i tyrant? The one and only rule that i have ever had is: You cant war without me THE LEADER. Other than that i dont really care. The game just came out. So have some fun with it.

Now if this is how you feel fine. But if you want to leave then leave. But you have no right and no authority to make another DM.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
alright, wick3d, um i was never involved in what happened in the clanwar, Brutal and tstreets told me what the hell happened, atm idk what to believe

u say something, and they say something else, idk who is right or what

we should settle this today, and resolve all this bull, and im neutral on this, explaining why i joined Brutal and tstreets yet cant decide who to believe

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
alright, wick3d, um i was never involved in what happened in the clanwar, Brutal and tstreets told me what the hell happened, atm idk what to believe

u say something, and they say something else, idk who is right or what

we should settle this today, and resolve all this bull, and im neutral on this, explaining why i joined Brutal and tstreets yet cant decide who to believe
is this still about that war?? good god we all went trought this liek a week ago. ask tornado idk they hangin on to it for

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
I have to agree with wicked and tor on this. 2 DM Ftb3 rosters is enough! And if Wick3D gets mad during a clan war it's just because he wants to win, is there anything wrong with that? Isn't DM suppose to be the best it can be? And seriously the game has been out for not even 2 weeks now, lets master the game before we start doing clan wars all the time. Come on guys, no need to turn on the leader now....

Stream:

xShoot3mUpx

Commander
its a game, ur supose to be entertained n hav fun with it not swear at ur own teamates n ur clan n like vik said. were not going to hav 3 rosters like rr.but there is no reason 4 wicked to swear at any1.but vik has a point w/ da more roster stuff.but wicked should give power to cw to other people den himself its not fair to us dat we hav to ask him to cw hes never on. but wicked needs to change his ways on ftb3 or DM gonna fall apart.

dats all i hav to say.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
HOLY FUCK WITH IS GOING ON . ON FTB3 YOU GUYS ALWAYS FIGHTING

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
gaza mind ur business the scuffle is over, but we lost Brutal and tstreets

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I dont want anybody making any more threads like this...If you have a problem with your leader then PM him ...If you cant contact your leader then PM me. I will take care of this .Just cuz we dont have a shoutbox doesnt mean we have to commuincate like this...To The Bat Caave!!

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Bat I have always wanted to noe where is your bat Cave

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
If I told you then everybody would know lol ...To The Bat Caave!!

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
lol, i think i have an idea of where it might be, but dont worry Batman, ill take that secret to the grave with me.

Stream:

DeathSeiko

Master Sergeant
lol
guys chill down its just a game and wicked is kinda right
hes the LEADER and we/you should not cw wiithout him
if you cw without him n loose then some other clans idk may disrespect his clan or something else and he dont know about all this stuff
hes the leader, he has to take care of the clan n clan stats etc.
srry guys

(btw can someone now change my rank?^^ im in tors roster in ftb3