Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
omg guyz im back n wont leave i just quite caus of that of tor said
btw: fuk ya atv lmao

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
he's back he just needed to leave then rejoin again and atv was like dubya tee eff

Stream:

T2O Doggy x

Sergeant
3.) We were doing fine in DM FTB3. We are 2-0 and ranked 11 out of 150 some clans. Thats pretty good. We killed T2O OUt of FTb3 in the first week.

nigga pleez, you're 0*2 vs us. And BTW T2O is basically alive BTR is T2O we just had to make new clan cuz our account was glitched

::cheers

let the dream of being better than doggys clan live on.. bang head

Stream:

T2O Doggy x

Sergeant
3.) We were doing fine in DM FTB3. We are 2-0 and ranked 11 out of 150 some clans. Thats pretty good. We killed T2O OUt of FTb3 in the first week.

nigga pleez, you're 0*2 vs us. And BTW T2O is basically alive BTR is T2O we just had to make new clan cuz our account was glitched

Stream:

T2O Doggy x

Sergeant

Stream:

T2O Doggy x

Sergeant

Stream:

T2O Doggy x

Sergeant

Stream:

T2O Doggy x

Sergeant

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
lol wre 0*1

and if its the same as t2o why did you have to make your own seperate site for it hmmm? DM will pwn all yall

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant

what dream this is reality

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Not to mention you are an official FTB3 hacker. You shouldn't be allowed online here shortly.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
lol Sup Hunter! and watch when i get on this ftb3!

Stream:

T2O Doggy x

Sergeant
im a hacker?? just becuz i was so good at a level in FTB2 that ppl thout i hax dosn't mean i hax.. just look at me now u can't play FTB3 with CFW and im still the best so i dnt wana hear it. I have the most clan war MVPs in the game