FTB3 Hall of Shame [Clans]

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Goin 44*20 on AWL, isn't Hall of Shame status, dumfck.
then why Is oG on the hall of shame list. They went like 50-7. And they actually beat good clans. I'm gonna check how many good clans you guys actually beat, with you and pine hacking. And I know for a fact pine did cuz he told me, and you said it on the DM site. And you said you've never hacked in your life, but you did so your a liar and cannot be trusted under any circumstances

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i can see DM and MV gave u some losses, and u gained like 1 or 2 wins.

lmao so how u gna say we sux and ur clan so good.

have u even beaten clans like oG or idk, HoS, or like WhO,

or like have u beaten these haxers lmao

heres us demolishing your MKS people, its [MV] vs [MkS] all the others r refs

this map 2 of the match, or idk i 4got maybe map 1, the point is poor pine forgot to turn his nitepr on or something lmao

oh and remember your *A* clan?... heres us demolishing that too.

your map

our map..

tie breaker..
your map..

oh and heres the 1v1 we had..

my map

your map

tie..

im serg-ua in the pics. then my tag was exstacy.

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Lol you didn't beat our best, assasin was garbo, begged 24/7 to get in our clan. You got Pine on an off night, he went 1*7.

Also we beaten ALL of those clans u mentioned, all 2-Mapped.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
That's funny because all those pics were your clans if you didn't notice so i guess you can say you 2 mapped yourself

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
we SMACKED u on ftb3. MV killed 25 of ur clans, and DM killed 25 of your clans, which sums it up to 50.

and even if u say u made someone in DM retire, thats nothing compared to all the times they killed your clans.

fuk wheres con we need more verbal abuse on this kid. wait nvm, the last scrim was enuf wen con raped u so bad u studdered wen u spoke and i didnt even get up to watch george lopez, cuz the way they all owned ur ass in shit talking, it was way funnier.

thats saying something cuz george lopez is legit.....

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

LMFAO?! i made CoN say "uhhhhh" so many times i got a headache from hearing the same thing dam. Then i looked at his picture again and tthat really made me take some Advil.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Lmao doggy you were scared. He was making fun of you for an hour straight and you said 5 words.

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Oh the one where i kept telling him to look in the mirror and his comeback was "go eat some dogfood" because he couldn't think of a better comback cuz he know she looks like a moran. Oh yeah that one.

He REALLY verbally owned me there. Some1 call the cops plox.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Oh ya that one. Everytime he said something you said go look in the mirror. Everytime. Thanks for reminding me

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Any admin or mod. Please delete or close this thread. Read the rules on this site doggy.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
we SMACKED u on ftb3. MV killed 25 of ur clans, and DM killed 25 of your clans, which sums it up to 50.

and even if u say u made someone in DM retire, thats nothing compared to all the times they killed your clans.

fuk wheres con we need more verbal abuse on this kid. wait nvm, the last scrim was enuf wen con raped u so bad u studdered wen u spoke and i didnt even get up to watch george lopez, cuz the way they all owned ur ass in shit talking, it was way funnier.

thats saying something cuz george lopez is legit.....
George lopez Ftw