FTB3 Hall of Shame [Clans]

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
lmao, Doggy thinks hes hard cuz he's in ip, muther fucker i-p in ur mouth. :doublefuckyou:

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

how are you alive in a dead game

its like saying DM is still alive for killzone on ps2

Did ToRNaDo say FTB3 = Killzone on ps2? Because im still watching the video i havn't finished yet. Im at the part he starting shedding little tears and calling me n pine hackers.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
and also its such BS when people say that others say AWL is corrupt just cuz they mad they lost, u dont see people saying GB is corrupt do u?... and yet for some reason every1 says AWL is corrupt.

lmao the last war i was in was against HoS, we beat them, then a ref said we got a loss lmao guess why, cuz i was crawling in my base avoiding to get sniped, and i accidently climb over a ref's body, and he says i raped his body lmfao wtf so pathetik now wen i look bak at those pathetik days its just funny....

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
fk awl! corrupted motherfkers! at the end u dont get shit. just have fun playing the game w ur friends. now let it go already. r.i.p ftb3. im so glad i own a ps3 and wii.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
fk awl! corrupted motherfkers! at the end u dont get shit. just have fun playing the game w ur friends. now let it go already. r.i.p ftb3. im so glad i own a ps3 and wii.
lol me too. PSP=Disaster for meh. Im soo glad i have a ps3 :D

Stream:

cOnViCtiOn-4L

Sergeant
why is wM- not on this list? or BtR? cmon,if ur gonna make a "hall of shame" put the correct clans..

Stream:

cOnViCtiOn-4L

Sergeant
considering they we're lead by you,and hacked,and didnt last long...i think those clans are hall of shame material..its a disgrace to see you tag iP...

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
lmao the last war i was in was against HoS, we beat them, then a ref said we got a loss lmao guess why, cuz i was crawling in my base avoiding to get sniped, and i accidently climb over a ref's body, and he says i raped his body lmfao wtf so pathetik now wen i look bak at those pathetik days its just funny....
raped his body? lmfao