FTB3 Hall of Shame [Clans]

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

[DM] - Going 41*51 in AWL. I made 2 Commanders retire under a year DAM i must be good. Tornado making a 10+ minute video after gettin 6*0 6*0'd with his best vs my best. Get ownd. Go cry.

[MV] - Came out of the cave when all the good clans left and STILL got rockd. 24-30 in AWL can i join MV4L please you guys are the best!

[YsB] (Later [ oG]) - Using Tar 2ks and wall camping. LMFAO. Kids were whack.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Lmao....it's funny because you're stupid. That is all.

Stream:

Philliefan

Sergeant
true dat hunter. true, we (MV) made you quit 3 clans and made 2 other clans that failed. I dont think dm or mv are on that in my opinion

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Doggy,the difference is,we have a life. Your just an anorexic nerd that attends special ed classes,often forgets what the sun, and mistakes "outside" as a Black Ops camo.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Sorry if I would trashtalk.Cant stop myself.

lol doggy, think of something unique. Not just copying atv's RR Hall Of Shame cuz if there would be a hall of shame in our site (forum), you would be no. 1 cuz your stupid.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
hahahaha you are in iP....that funny as it is....

not to mention all your gb teams are crap

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Lmao nigga u fkn stupid ass fuck doggy, how many clans were u in that werent a failure attempt at a real clan? None u were always remaking bc ur fkn trash. also ur talking shit about wall camping, ur war maps were all about camping, shit i remember ToR switched up our map once bc of ur campfest, playing suppression an staying in ur spawn, then u call some1 out for wall camping? fkn scrub fuck off get a life.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Hey true soldier guess what. MV lasted the longest of ANY clan on ftb3. DM was 2nd. Where as wM struggled to last a month then "mysteriously died" in your words. Here's my hall of shame list:

A-sucked
wM-lasted 1 month
Btr-lasted 1 month
wS-lasted less then a week
aGc-lasted less then 1 week
Vvorlds sickest-lasted 2 weeks

and all your other clans that I killed. And pit down the hand held while your at it

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
u never beat me 6-0, 6-0 stop making up shit. and you didn't make me retire it had nothing to do with you dumb shit

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
naw sorry FUCK THIS FOOL u dint do shit dogg shit infact we made u quit every fuckin clan u made,only reason why we had a record like that was casue we actually wared good people and did not start overcasue we had a bad record unlike u faggot u warred nub clans half the time to get up top and whenever u lost u started over
and u really did not make any other DM commander quit they decided to do it on their own will (reasons not involving you whatsoever)
your a dumb sack of crap i never thought u wud make this thread without thinkin about what u did during your time in ftb3

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
i dont know how iP let him in xD they must be desperate

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
[DM] - Going 41*51 in AWL. I made 2 Commanders retire under a year DAM i must be good. Tornado making a 10+ minute video after gettin 6*0 6*0'd with his best vs my best. Get ownd. Go cry.

[MV] - Came out of the cave when all the good clans left and STILL got rockd. 24-30 in AWL can i join MV4L please you guys are the best!

[YsB] (Later [ oG]) - Using Tar 2ks and wall camping. LMFAO. Kids were whack.
When i lead it we made your shitty ass T2O quit within 2 weeks of the game comming out. Same with BTR MV and all other other queer ass clan you were in. You are a dumb fuckign ass.

AND
AND
AND

I beat you in a 1v1 on FTB3. Oh FTB2 too

But i hack so it wasnt fair.

Oh btw 1v1 on Black Ops please I promise i wont use my nite pr

Stream:

DM Vicious

PSN = TheVicious-
Founding Member
i hate clans that play in open games with 8 ppl then actually camp in there base playing leader that pissed me off

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
When i lead it we made your shitty ass T2O quit within 2 weeks of the game comming out. Same with BTR MV and all other other queer ass clan you were in. You are a dumb fuckign ass.

AND
AND
AND

I beat you in a 1v1 on FTB3. Oh FTB2 too

But i hack so it wasnt fair.

Oh btw 1v1 on Black Ops please I promise i wont use my nite pr
wow really your gonna throw in the part about him being in MV? Funny thing is he was in MV longer then any clan that he made. And WTF you talking about MV dying in 2 weeks we were alive way longer then DM in ftb3

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
wow toonami. good 1...

and the only reason our record negative is cuz we had like 5 fuking matches converted from ewnins to losses cuzx pine kissed a refs ass and had that done.

plus i owned your ass on ftb3 1v1, and made MkS get disbanned after getting u all extremly negative in that 1 clan ar mhmmm remember faggot go get laid or osmrething bitch