Best Quarter Back Of The Year? & Super Bowl Predictions

Stream:

B

Banks

bill belichek that fag he cheats he needs to film other teams he's wack. i'm predicting the packers are gonna go on a hot streak. honestly i dont see any of the nfc teams as a threat. con is gonna start crying but lets not forget that the steelers beat the falcons earlier this year. i just dont think they can beat most of the afc teams in the playoffs.
u won the 1st game of the season in OT. alot of things changed haha u guys almost lost to the bills LMAO

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
mhmm Matt Ryan, Vick, and Brady

Falcons vs Pats eh could go either way

and doggy your retarded as hell the packers had a good record

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
bill belichek that fag he cheats he needs to film other teams he's wack. i'm predicting the packers are gonna go on a hot streak. honestly i dont see any of the nfc teams as a threat. con is gonna start crying but lets not forget that the steelers beat the falcons earlier this year. i just don't think they can beat most of the afc teams in the playoffs.
1 Game does not ruin a man's reputation. I am a hard core Colts fan and patriots are our rivals. But, it doesn't mean i'm going to say bill belichek is a good coach, he is an excellent coach. He is going to be in the hall of fame no doubt. He doesn't need to go on tv and be cocky like rex ryan because he shows it on the field.
-Not trying to be mean just giving my 2 cents

-Here are my choices on MVP this year,
1.Tom Brady(He is the most consistent QB this year, started bad but went on and destroyed most teams)
2.Matt Ryan(IMO he is still a rookie, but in the process of being the next brady, manning, or rothelsberger)
3.Joe Falco(Has his bad games but is really clutch and can throw)
4.Peyton Manning(you will probably say o i choose manning because you are a colts fan, but if you think about it, the colts have been struggling this year because of injuries. We lost WR's, TE's, Safetys,Corners, and our offensive line. We struggled half way though by peyton manning throwing the ball all the time. He attempted the most throws and has most completions. If you attempt so many throws you are more likely to throw more picks so that is why overall peyton did Average this year.)

I have a feeling its going to be Patriots vs Falcons in the Superbowl even though i have faith in the colts.

Stream:

D

den24cb

Tom Brady will win MVP no doubt. I mean his QB rating is almost 10 points higher than any other QB. When you look at the receivers he has I mean they're really not that great. I mean Welker is good but outside of that everybody else is alright. Brady makes them look like stars. He's got 36 TD's to only 4 picks. As much as i hate the Pats and Brady. Nobody else even compares.

But as for the Super Bowl it will be Ravens vs. Packers. I predicted this in preseason so I'm sticking with it.

Wild Card Round Winners: Jets, Ravens, Seahawks (sleeper), Packers.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Lol blazer not to burst ur bubble on Payton but didn't he throw 4 interventions for like 3 straight games or soothing along those lines? He's a great qb don't get me wrong but when u do something like that, u lose ur chances of getting Qb of the year

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
brady definitely mvp or possibly brees , vick , but knowin the nfl throw the flag when defense within 10 yds payton will get it. super bowl i had 2 different scenarios ravens vs packers or patriots vs saints but afc its either ravens or patriots toss up nfc dis yr as been weak fuckin 7-9 seahawks make playoffs wtf division winnin teams so fucked up bout the nfl (seahawks) all i gotta say . but dont sleep on the chiefs dey have improved impressively so mite have a upset

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
well i dont follow pro but as for college even the i absolutely muthafuckin hate auburn cam newton was the best qb for college

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
assassiino did bama even win all state bowl didnt finish watchin . . . . dunno if my de ohio state university even won lol

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Tom Brady will win MVP no doubt. I mean his QB rating is almost 10 points higher than any other QB. When you look at the receivers he has I mean they're really not that great. I mean Welker is good but outside of that everybody else is alright. Brady makes them look like stars. He's got 36 TD's to only 4 picks. As much as i hate the Pats and Brady. Nobody else even compares.

But as for the Super Bowl it will be Ravens vs. Packers. I predicted this in preseason so I'm sticking with it.

Wild Card Round Winners: Jets, Ravens, Seahawks (sleeper), Packers.
I dont think youre going to get one prediction right, eagles are playing the packers and theyve been hot throughout the season. Saints are definitely going to beat the seahawks, dont even try to go for the upset. Chiefs only lost once at home this year and are hosting the ravens, so theyre taking that one, and I think Indy will be able to take the jets since they havent been doing so hot lately and the colts have won 4 in a row.

Falcons and Patriots in the Super Bowl with Atlanta taking it

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
sam bradford maybe rookie of the year but itll prob be suh that wins that
dont see how not that many ppl are sayin vick cuz its between him and brady the most

Stream:

D

den24cb

I dont think youre going to get one prediction right, eagles are playing the packers and theyve been hot throughout the season. Saints are definitely going to beat the seahawks, dont even try to go for the upset. Chiefs only lost once at home this year and are hosting the ravens, so theyre taking that one, and I think Indy will be able to take the jets since they havent been doing so hot lately and the colts have won 4 in a row.

Falcons and Patriots in the Super Bowl with Atlanta taking it
Well you see thats the thing, everybody wants to just goes with the sure thing. Bunch of fuckin pussy shit. The Eagles have so many injuries and a real inexperienced defense. Vick getting rocked as well. Packers have a solid D and Rodgers will just roll that defense. The Ravens are disgusting I mean the Chiefs dont have a chance. Ray Lewis and Ed Reed solidifying the D, Ray Rice on Offense. Its over. Indy sucks whos there running back again? Oh yea Joseph Addai LMFAO garbage. Seahawks will beat the Saints, ill go for the upset fuck you buddy. You clearly dont know football.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
It's officially Manuary. I can smell it through the sport arguments on who knows what team is going to win.

For some reason, I think the Baltimore Ravens have a really good chance this year. Just the way they have been playing offensively and defensively has really caught my attention.

If the Packers win, I'll cry for Brett Farve.

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Well you see thats the thing, everybody wants to just goes with the sure thing. Bunch of fuckin pussy shit. The Eagles have so many injuries and a real inexperienced defense. Vick getting rocked as well. Packers have a solid D and Rodgers will just roll that defense. The Ravens are disgusting I mean the Chiefs dont have a chance. Ray Lewis and Ed Reed solidifying the D, Ray Rice on Offense. Its over. Indy sucks whos there running back again? Oh yea Joseph Addai LMFAO garbage. Seahawks will beat the Saints, ill go for the upset fuck you buddy. You clearly dont know football.
Dam calm down lol, no big deal, well see in a couple of weeks how it all turns out

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Tom Brady is the best QB in NFL History, hands down. If the Pats defense holds up in the postseason, the Pats win it all. If they don't, the Falcons will win it all.