Best Quarter Back Of The Year? & Super Bowl Predictions

Stream:

D

den24cb

Dam calm down lol, no big deal, well see in a couple of weeks how it all turns out
I'm calm, just making a point.

Whoever said Brady is the best ever, just stop. I guess you've never heard of Dan Marino or John Elway?

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Console: Headset:
Tom Brady is the best QB in NFL History, hands down. If the Pats defense holds up in the postseason, the Pats win it all. If they don't, the Falcons will win it all.

best in NFL history?? maybe he's getting there but he's not the best in History, not yet that is

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
I'm calm, just making a point.

Whoever said Brady is the best ever, just stop. I guess you've never heard of Dan Marino or John Elway?
Actually you werent calm and said fuck you and all that stuff, but like I said only time will tell which of us will get it right

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Nah, I still think he is the best QB to ever play the game. I'll put it this way, the Pats have the second worst defense in the league and an average running back, and they're 14-2. Brady dominated this league.

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Im not gonna get in the Brady argument BUT.

I can assure you that Bellichek is the best coach in HISTORY. Getting Brady deeeep in the draft look what he made out to be? - A Legend. The New York Jets cut 5"6 White-Running-Back Danny Woodhead, and the only one to pick em up was Bellichek of course. No-one else would pick him up, and he made up to be a threat to many packages that have Defensive Coordinators losing sleep at night.

Stream:

Dan Pare

Corporal
Well you see thats the thing, everybody wants to just goes with the sure thing. Bunch of fuckin pussy shit. The Eagles have so many injuries and a real inexperienced defense. Vick getting rocked as well. Packers have a solid D and Rodgers will just roll that defense. The Ravens are disgusting I mean the Chiefs dont have a chance. Ray Lewis and Ed Reed solidifying the D, Ray Rice on Offense. Its over. Indy sucks whos there running back again? Oh yea Joseph Addai LMFAO garbage. Seahawks will beat the Saints, ill go for the upset fuck you buddy. You clearly dont know football.
LMAO den u still havent changed hahahaha so funny

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Seahawks all the way. Nah jk but that's my team I live in Seattle but I don't follow football. Only watch playoffs an super bowl.

Stream:

D

den24cb

Actually you werent calm and said fuck you and all that stuff, but like I said only time will tell which of us will get it right
Well i wasn't slamming on my keyboard or anything lol. But I have reasons for all my picks. You pretty much said I dont know what I'm talking about. So I was kinda like alright fuck that. But anyways it's all good. Well see who got it right this weekend.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Seahawks all the way. Nah jk but that's my team I live in Seattle but I don't follow football. Only watch playoffs an super bowl.
SeaHawks are going to lose today bro there not a good team they got lucky winning the Rams. The Rams should have won that shit!

Stream:

Dan Pare

Corporal
SeaHawks are going to lose today bro there not a good team they got lucky winning the Rams. The Rams should have won that shit!
wanna take that back? oo too late lol. seems like a lot of u just look at the records and assume that just cuz they have a better record that they'll win.. not true. playoffs are much different from the regular season. oh yea saints ran shit last year but this is a different year.. i watched quite a lot of their games this year and they aren't the same team.. simply because of the injuries.

as to who is the best QB in the game..Tom Brady.. not justcuz im from mass but cause he has been the most consistent QB for 5+ years.. the only other QB right now that is CLOSE to bradys status is manning.. and what did manning do today? lose.. aww poor guy go make some more commercials.

superbowl pick.. patriots vs eagles. brady is a beast.. vick is a beast. both highly powered offenses.

Stream:

D

den24cb

Got all the picks right last week. This week it's the
Jets
Ravens
Packers
Bears

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Tom Brady isnt the best QB of all time. anyone remember Dan Marino? he is beyond most of our times but if u have seen any of his highlights u would agree.

and im go with da bears. orange and blue through and true