Best Quarter Back Of The Year? & Super Bowl Predictions

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Console: Headset:
Who do you think deserves it? Not just by the winning records of the teams or anything just by what He has accomplished and done with his team.

I say Sam Bradford because he's a rookie and he brought the rams from a 2yr winning every year basically before Marc Bulger left the team, He made them the top of there division even tho they lost there last game to The SeaHawks (Which in my pinion they should have won) and lost there wildcard spot. And he beat Peyton Manning's rookie season record of Most consecutive passes without an interception for a Rookie (169) & Most completions by a rookie in NFL history. So yea i think the kiddo deserves it. And for those that say Michael Vick or Tom Brady, They've done this before they are Pro's even tho Michael Vick has always been a good Quarter back and just got really better =p

Eagles Vs. Patriots 34-24 Eagles Win there 1st Super Bowl

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
I Love how you put the Eagles winning the Super Bowl since they're my favorite team but, their offensive line and defense has to step it the fuck up if they want to have any chance of Mike Vick taking them to the Super Bowl. And if they do pick up their game I like the Eagles winning the NFC too, it would be incredible if they won the Super Bowl this year.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Yaa Eagles are my favorite two, and I mean the offense is alright you know there not that bad, but the defense there really young bro and there getting used to it, and if they do win it will be there 1st Super Bowl win then i could talk shit to my Uncle because he's always saying we got no rings lolz

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Yaa Eagles are my favorite two, and I mean the offense is alright you know there not that bad, but the defense there really young bro and there getting used to it, and if they do win it will be there 1st Super Bowl win then i could talk shit to my Uncle because he's always saying we got no rings lolz
Yeah the Eagles Offense is one of the best in the league by far but, the Offensive Line has been terrible at blocking lately. And yeah the secondary is young but, that's not really a good excuse for doing bad sometimes.

Stream:

B

Banks

falcons vs pats like i said in the beginnning of the year

falcons win by a last second field goal

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
^^ Agreed with CoN, but I think the Falcons will take it by a touchdown.

And Sam Bradford has really elevated the Rams.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i feel like mike vick should get quarterback of the year or the mvp. he was a beast this year.

as for superbowl predictions:

steelers vs packers.

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Like i said before, Matt Ryan is the best and the falcons are winning the super bowl

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
i feel like mike vick should get quarterback of the year or the mvp. he was a beast this year.

I totally agree bro but look at this young kid look what he's done for this team the have sucked for like the last past 6 years or so and for this kid to just come out of no where and lose the division title by 1 game and he beat Peyton Manning's record one of the best until this season that is. Michael Vick has always been good he just good better he did do very good this year but he has a much brighter and better team then the Falcons

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

You kids even watch NFL, Packers lmfao? Like they barely made it to the playoffs, and faced horrible teams.

Patriots Going to the Superbowl, Belicheck (however you spell his name, don't feel like looking it up) is going to be talked about as one of the best coaches of all time. His playbook, his pick-ups such as 5"7 GB Danny Woodhead ahh hes a pure genius.

Also Tom Brady is the BEST QB.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
You kids even watch NFL, Packers lmfao? Like they barely made it to the playoffs, and faced horrible teams.

Patriots Going to the Superbowl, Belicheck (however you spell his name, don't feel like looking it up) is going to be talked about as one of the best coaches of all time. His playbook, his pick-ups such as 5"7 GB Danny Woodhead ahh hes a pure genius.

Yeah the Packers are a good team you fucking idiot. Even though I like the Eagles I know it'll be tough to beat the Packers.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH

That's what i was thinking lmao Packers aren't really that good i mean Aaron Rodgers is a good QB no doubt but his team is not one of the best and should'nt be in the wild card, and Clay Matthews is one of my fav. OLB(Outside LineBacker) just saying =p

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Yeah they are sooo good they BARELY made it into the play-offs with a horrible record. Look at the Seahawks they in the play-offs that don't mean they good they're 7*9 they gonna get rocked by the Patriots.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Yeah the Packers are a good team you fucking idiot. Even though I like the Eagles I know it'll be tough to beat the Packers.

Btw we only lost to the Packers in the begging of the season because we had sorry ass Kevin Kolb as a starting QB, if Vick was the Starter we would've won, this was the game Kevin Kolb got his 1st concussion and Vick game in like around what the last quarter or the 2nd half and they were done by like 2TD's and the ended up losing by 1 point 24-25 and that was Vick's 1st game in 2-4years

Stream:

B

Banks

Yeah they are sooo good they BARELY made it into the play-offs with a horrible record. Look at the Seahawks they in the play-offs that don't mean they good they're 7*9 they gonna get rocked by the Patriots.
last time i checked the seahawks are in the NFC no the AFC and are hosting the saints. shows how much you know about football

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
You're either contradicting yourself by not knowing that the Seahawks and the Patriots belong to opposite Conferences OR you're saying that the Seahawks are gonna make it to the Super Bowl.

Football isn't your thing.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx

bill belichek that fag he cheats he needs to film other teams he's wack. i'm predicting the packers are gonna go on a hot streak. honestly i dont see any of the nfc teams as a threat. con is gonna start crying but lets not forget that the steelers beat the falcons earlier this year. i just dont think they can beat most of the afc teams in the playoffs.