RizZahReCToR vz DM Justy

Stream:

D

DM £t£®NaL

Rugby....Not as homo... LOL all u do in Rugby is run up on eachother too get the ball

Stream:

D

DM £t£®NaL

i must be dumb i thought tk ment Team kill but wuts it mean in a 1v1???

Stream:

Highflya

Mercenary
Console: Headset:
typing kill* i believe in no such thing.

wat i dont get is how people start talking shit over the internet with a 7 inch wide box. then to settle it they have a "virtual fight" and still argue after it. it makes no fucking sense really

but gj hova, i saw a need for you to post this too. it seemed like a good game

Stream:

X

XC_HaVoK

typing kill* i believe in no such thing.

wat i dont get is how people start talking shit over the internet with a 7 inch wide box. then to settle it they have a "virtual fight" and still argue after it. it makes no fucking sense really

but gj hova, i saw a need for you to post this too. it seemed like a good game
i agree..There's no reason to be typing in a 1v1 except to say go..if u typing other than that its your problem..

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
it doesnt matter how he won...the fact is he won you lost. the SS prove it. So stop bitching and get over it

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
if your looking for gay things about sports, then your probably looking for gay qualities of other things too.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
ReNeGaY said:
Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by DM4L Titanwin
ah men to 951s post. ren thinks football is gay cuz they dont play it there in his pussy county cuz they dont wanna get hit, they call soccor a real sport though lmfao.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
i think its gay coz all they do is grab eachothers wangs, an they do play it here its called rugby but not as homo an with less protective gear. so whos the pussys?
ur fuck stupud if u practiced with our team u would quit withing a week cuz u wouldnt be able to take the hits.

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
okay, after a posted this thread, i took the time to calm myself down. went bike riding, worked on some songs, wrote some stuff.

Im done arguing now, i made my point. you all know it.

so keep arguing if you want, ima go enjoy life.

Stream:

D

DM JuStY

it doesnt matter how he won...the fact is he won you lost. the SS prove it. So stop bitching and get over it
exactly thank yaa! jus suck it up ... maybe next time ... c i was guna have respect for u but afta this i dnt think so .... :doublefuckyou:

::bluntDM4L!

Stream:

D

DM JuStY

okay, after a posted this thread, i took the time to calm myself down. went bike riding, worked on some songs, wrote some stuff.

Im done arguing now, i made my point. you all know it.

so keep arguing if you want, ima go enjoy life.

i aint stressin it. we all kno who won ...

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
ur fuck stupud if u practiced with our team u would quit withing a week cuz u wouldnt be able to take the hits.
lol ren's 17 or 18 i dont think a 13-14 year old would do much damage espceially with pads.
i like both soccer n football.
football is probaly 1 of the most overrated sports out there.
yea u take hits and shit.
But
look at soccer its ALL running. i dont think a overweight person would last long at all on the field (unlike football).

Stream:

D

DM JuStY

not really cuz those OL men are beast ...... yea they are like 400lbs but they can bench, squat and clean 2 times there weight

Stream:

D

DM JuStY

we r talkin about football and futbul ... im donee wit the 1v1 we kno who won

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
not really cuz those OL men are beast ...... yea they are like 400lbs but they can bench, squat and clean 2 times there weight
true. LB's and CB's are prolly close to the top in most athletic players in all sports.
and colt chill out lol.