RizZahReCToR vz DM Justy

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
Console: Headset:
okay so i was 6-3 the first game. then this faggot wants to vote the game becuz he is losing. i do it, he was about to burst into tears. i couldnt have that.

soi he beats me 10-8, (he suicides twice. i did once. i suicided once AFTER the game was over becuz i was typing on the site and accidently pressed L)

he did not OWN me, justy is a terrible player. he got lucky, he knows it. here are the screens to prove my story.

I started up with a huge lead. the first game.

then he wants to vote the map becuz he's losing....

I thought this one is just hilarious, shows how much Justy is a whiny immature bitch.

i know justy will show you the final one.

I'll admit he beat me. but he did it in a very nooby way. and i think we can all agree he is terrible at mohh. and if anyone thinks otherwise they can come 1v1 themselves.

I'll stop messing around and really focus next time.

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
are those screenshots? im not dissing you but if you do use them can you tell me how? it would be nice to screenshot for evidence

and btw JuStY does not suck

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
you do need a hacked psp, but not nitepr.

i use an app screenshotbmp.prx

googl it, not hard to find.

and Justy is terrible. i would love to see him in a 2v2 if he isnt too pussy.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
yea. this kid on pspiso.com sent me a seperate app that can take screenshots and movies. nitepr isnt necessary.

Stream:

H

Hustla4

mannn stoppp bitchinnn hov he won and datss itjus kuz he ask 4 another game ( bcuz u tk him 2 times and kami him 1nce) doesnt mean u was gonna win.... u lostt so man upp....

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
mannn stoppp bitchinnn hov he won and datss itjus kuz he ask 4 another game ( bcuz u tk him 2 times and kami him 1nce) doesnt mean u was gonna win.... u lostt so man upp....
i believe he DID man up. He clearly stated it at least 5 times in his first post. Takes a true man to admit a loss.

Stream:

?

`

ye i use dat hova, also hustla do u lag wen u speak in real life? like a dribbling retard?

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
i dont deny he won. but i did not TK him the first game,

i did kami though. and i said it didnt count.....

I gave him a second chance the first game, after i owned him really bad.

and after the second game, i asked for a rematch, and he denied it. probably because he could never beat me again.

and Hustla, you're even worse than Justy, so shut up.

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
wow.... hova way to man up and fall for justys every need in that game

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
wtff u talkin aboutt??? kidss these days i swear
kids? you're calling Ren a kid?

coming from the "man" who types like he's missing a chromosome, thats really not much of a comment.

Im sure you have alot of difficulties in life with you're disabilities. But you should know by now how to try to seem like a halfway intelligent person.

Stream:

D

DM JuStY

this is all that countsss. i swear i never kamied u or tk u. i swearrrr. hes the only 1 who kamied and tkd ...

Stream:

M

-Morbid_Force-

this is all that countsss. i swear i never kamied u or tk u. i swearrrr. hes the only 1 who kamied and tkd ...

HAH jus like u said in the shoutbox tht ther was no 1st/2nd game? fucking faggot

Stream:

D

DM JuStY

wtf r u talkin about? stick a ruler up ur ass and get ur shit straight ... homo azz nigga. i wish i can meet dez kids in real life i swear