-Take Pics of me owning
-Take Pics like the ones in dis thread
::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Man im sorry but i cant have you guys talking shit to DM so if you guys really hate us and just want to talk shit, go some where else, We dont need this shit here so
FUCK YOU HOVA :doublefuckyou:

FUCK YOU MORB :doublefuckyou:

FUCK YOU REN:doublefuckyou:

PS. i dont care if u guys say u guys can own me, ur probably right, but i dont give a fuck

DM4L 951RPN

Stream:

M

-Morbid_Force-

Man im sorry but i cant have you guys talking shit to DM so if you guys really hate us and just want to talk shit, go some where else, We dont need this shit here so

PS. i dont care if u guys say u guys can own me, ur probably right, but i dont give a fuck

DM4L 951RPN

fuck u too 951

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
RPN thats not nice. hova has never spoken horribly of DM. just fuck ren and morb. that should suffice for now.

Stream:

?

`

flip ur just a prick 2 every1 who is better than u....Me, Ares, Morb,Ballinn

i think ur a jelous bitch

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
ah men to 951s post. ren thinks football is gay cuz they dont play it there in his pussy county cuz they dont wanna get hit, they call soccor a real sport though lmfao.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict

DM4L 951RPN

Ok maybe i was a lil mad wen i wrote this but how do they expect us to react when there talking shit to a member, Like i said, sorry about that post but shit man, its like having these guys ganging up on us, in our own home, i dont know about u guys but i dont play that shit, HOva, Morb, Ren i have nothing against you guys but shit you guys do the same shit if we did this to u guys at your home. i dont think you guys would let that shit fly either, well maybe i should of posted this first instead of the other one, but shit you guys deserved it, but w.e, we can squash this shit or keep this lil high school shit up, its up to u.

DM4L 951RPN

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
Ok maybe i was a lil mad wen i wrote this but how do they expect us to react when there talking shit to a member, Like i said, sorry about that post but shit man, its like having these guys ganging up on us, in our own home, i dont know about u guys but i dont play that shit, HOva, Morb, Ren i have nothing against you guys but shit you guys do the same shit if we did this to u guys at your home. i dont think you guys would let that shit fly either, well maybe i should of posted this first instead of the other one, but shit you guys deserved it, but w.e, we can squash this shit or keep this lil high school shit up, its up to u.

DM4L 951RPN
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
shit
8 shit's lol

Stream:

?

`

ah men to 951s post. ren thinks football is gay cuz they dont play it there in his pussy county cuz they dont wanna get hit, they call soccor a real sport though lmfao.
i think its gay coz all they do is grab eachothers wangs, an they do play it here its called rugby but not as homo an with less protective gear. so whos the pussys?