RizZahReCToR vz DM Justy

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
Console: Headset:
exactly thank yaa! jus suck it up ... maybe next time ... c i was guna have respect for u but afta this i dnt think so .... :doublefuckyou:

::bluntDM4L!
that aint cool bro.

ill 1v1 you sometime this week. hovas in alot better shape in terms of skill than i am now. getting a cheap win like that, talking shit to hova, saying he cheats, then stooping so low as to bring up a map vote.... that dont fly with me. thats honestly some of the most pussy ass shit ive seen in a while. your almost as bad as ren.

like i said, ill 1v1 you since me and hova are or at least were before, around the same skill level. ill bet this win is a fluke.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
WHO CARES ABOUT MOHH, if u win u can say ZOMG I BEAT HIM IN A GAME THATS DIEING! WOOT!

U Ren, FAIL

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Ok Ren u fail for not saying fail in the sense of u failing to fail to read that i said u failed and dont care if u say U do not want to say i fail because u actually fail for reading this and hence u fail.

Stream:

Highflya

Mercenary
uhh.

ph lol. soccer you go 45 min..straight. in football the average play is about 1O-15. then after the play, the linemen waddle off to start sucking up oxygen. if you say football is cool because it is rough, just watch a premire leauge game..

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I dont want nitepr but I do want screenshots...somewun PW me how to do it

Stream:

?

`

wtf? he searches for men in tight jocks an says im gay? lmao kid ya need help.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
no. im sure if you search, "your gay" then shit like that will appear

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
high ik but the prep 4 football players is tough. i mean at my highschool their practices are like 4 hours while the soccer players is 2.