Justy Has Somethin To Say!!!...

Stream:

D

DM ReNeGaDe

wow flip ur sad....this was over a year ago wen i 1st started the game.

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
Console: Headset:
LOL! Funny shit. Last time I was negatie was 3yrs ago and I only went -30 because I was new, then 3 months later never went negative again.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
it came out october of 2006
october 07
october08
+ half a year

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
nah ren its from march 15th 2008 barely over a year ago. so you can stop saying that every screenshot i have is from when you started cause your terrible either way.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
wow flip ur sad....this was over a year ago wen i 1st started the game.
lol look below...
it came out october of 2006
october 07
october08
+ half a year
damn its been that long.

nah ren its from march 15th 2008 barely over a year ago. so you can stop saying that every screenshot i have is from when you started cause your terrible either way.
LMAO, only back in the days there was real competition.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
chuck he meant that the screenshot was from when he first started playing, not when the game came out.

Stream:

D

DM ReNeGaDe

lmao u faggot even royal proved screenshots dont show the date, i was R4W in march so this was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY before then...maybe like january bcoz this was before TGZ aswell. claim ur victories on sum1 who was jus startin the game but wen i was used to the game i pwnd u in all wars

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
dude. the actual screenshot doesnt have the date printed on it. when you scroll through your picture gallery on your PSP. it shows the date that the picture was modified meaning the date it was taken or put on the psp. and it says march 15th when the picture was last modified. i have screenshots from you when i first joined DM in october 2007 when you were XIV renegayde.

how come in your awesome screenshot thread on the OD site there is no screenshots from any war with me in there? you know why? cause you only beat me once which i have the screenshots from. unlike you, i have screenshots from me beating you while you only use words to make yourself sound 10 times better than you actually were.

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Im startin to H8 ReN and hes spam...
Ik i wouldnt normally do this but im w/ flip on dis 1

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
O he was XIV Renagade? now I remember he wasn't that good at all, I'm also wih flip on this one, flip was pretty decent compared to XIV, so I would know. Plus I remember both of you were in rooms together and flip was up by a lot on XIV.