Justy Has Somethin To Say!!!...

Stream:

D

DM JuStY

ok well heres the deal ... besides me met rpn nater (za splash)and blck NO1 esle is DM.

Con quit cuz i got him pissed and slick goes were he goes so he went with him to TR.

Met and rpn havent been on ina while and blck was on like 3 days ago but goes on once ina while.

i wana be on an active clan so unless DM becomes steps it up and becomes active im goin to retire from mohh or join a new clan.

last of all i jus wana say i miss the old FUN days wen there were 5467298376982 DMs on at one time now it sux and every1 is TR and OD and im not havin fun.

Ideas Ne 1?

Stream:

DM Yo SupA MaN

PSN:Yo-SupA-MaN
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
well i can help out if u want, ive been playing it for a while now

Stream:

DM Beast

1st Lieutenant
i say quit mohh cause it is basically a dead game. Every1 misses the old days but we have moved on i suggest u do to maybe buy RR or something

Stream:

Marinee

Master Sergeant
Its Not Dead, Dont Quit, MOHH Is Making A Come Back And We Need People So Stay On

Stream:

D

DM JuStY

well im still DM for CoD5 but yea im getting RR. but i love mohh i jus dont wana be alone in DM and still have fun

Stream:

D

DM JuStY

ok well i hope its soon cuz i need help and i cant do it by myselft. im 16 for goodness sake. lol

Stream:

D

DM JuStY

aight ima be on from thursday till sun day cuz mon-weds i have baseball practice

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

yeah justy, i was about to say that if you were 18, you could do it all by yourself

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
lol....I wouldn't mind playing it every now and then but until the hackers become inactive, i'll most likely only visit once a week. Otherwise, get RR because OD and TR weren't as good as DM(especially OD if my memory serves me correct)

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

lol....I wouldn't mind playing it every now and then but until the hackers become inactive, i'll most likely only visit once a week. Otherwise, get RR because OD and TR weren't as good as DM(especially OD if my memory serves me correct)
you must have just smoked a couple blunts cuz your memory is failing

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I believe servers shut down the third year after the game is released. It happened to Need for speed most wanted.