Justy Has Somethin To Say!!!...

Stream:

D

DM JuStY

go on thursday cuz i have baseball monday thru wed but ill be on thurs to sunday

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Console: Headset:
Ok so you got better since last time i played with you? and is it like the same shit as always in that game

Stream:

D

DM JuStY

ive gotten waaaaayyy better! epecially in wars. i always Get Flag and im rarely ever in Negatives. lol

Stream:

D

DM JuStY

well in Death Match Games i average around 30 points a Match.

and wars i get like 6 points a match

Stream:

DM Fiinest

2nd Lieutenant
Justy you know i would go on mohh and pwn with you but since my psp broke.. but dw ill be back soon

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
well in Death Match Games i average around 30 points a Match.

and wars i get like 6 points a match
Yea, but how long does it take you? I remeber I would just break 100 (took about an hour) and people would start to vote me.... Pissed me off.

Stream:

D

DM ReNeGaDe

well u wud say that since u freekilled like 20000 points also

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
rank doesnt matter. most people hes passing hav freekilled anyway

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Yep that's true
There's not rly ne1 in the game who hasnt FK'd when they could

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
freekilling is for bad players. thats why i loved to shit on bocephusss in mohh cause he was so terrible.

damnit. ren doing all this shit talking about going negative in wars and ive seem to have lost his epic -32 screenie in a 6v6. godamnit.

this -14 should suffice till i find it. it is truly a nice screenshot. btw i DCed in this war i would have had 80+ kills and a score of 10+

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
nah it was pretty bad.

but this is my second favorite. i feel bad for ever talking shit to ren cause this is truly the best example of him owning me and i could never surpass this!