WoooooTTTT!!

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
WELCOME TO DM QS! I just got some info bout yah. I heard your awesome and loyal :).So... Yea hope you help the MOHH2 team!

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
I registered on your shitty site...pretty pathetic I gotta register to read post, but my name was "I FUCKING LOVE MV" or something like that. I read wun post and laughed my ass off...but hey am I starting shit, cuz I dont think so I just dont give a fuck about any of yall. So go ahead and rebuttle Addidas or Vortex...see how much I care
u mean u want us to shit talk too? and then youl bann us??k......

this isnt much of shit talking but i guess il start off that DM's 1st comeback to mohh2 loss was from MV. 0-1 on mohh2 with us. but of course, thats not a big deal, u guys are just starting out on there..

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Yeah...we've never played MoHH2 before...we are all just decided to get the game and see how it is...good thing yall know we just starting out..

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
u mean u want us to shit talk too? and then youl bann us??k......

this isnt much of shit talking but i guess il start off that DM's 1st comeback to mohh2 loss was from MV. 0-1 on mohh2 with us. but of course, thats not a big deal, u guys are just starting out on there..

MOHH2? lmao the game is dead MOVE On :p

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Oh so DM lost on mohh2 cuz it's dead? Nice excuse. I try to be nice but your admins always have to ruin it. Talk about shitty leadership DM has.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
lmao im just sayin the Game is dead cuz of the hackers next time read more CAREFULLY idiot

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
If these little children wanna try so hard to view our private foruns I say we let them. No matter what information they have on us it doesnt make a difference. I dont believe Quik is some kinda spy, I think he was just fed up with the innactivity of MV. If he is tryin to get in our private forum and he quits...fuck him who cares...if they find out our post on MoHH2...well thatd be funny cuz we aint got none...then they find our RR post...what difference does it make? We got the players and they dont thats the difference they can copy our tactics and stratagies but they will never have our members which makes the difference.

So I welcome Quik to DM even if yall dont.
lmao. roy. QS quit cuz of some argument, and then he said "MV cant stay on top 4ever" or something...

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

Mainly the loss was on me...my anolog gave out during war...so i had to leave..knowing bowz and hunt are rusty..i take full responsability for this loss..

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
lmao im just sayin the Game is dead cuz of the hackers next time read more CAREFULLY idiot
All you mentioned was that mohh2 was dead. You didn't give a reason. Read what you write more CAREFULLY idiot, as you would say it.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
lol im not goin to say anything or ya MV's goin to say shit more

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Well ya it kinda makes sence that if you shit talk most likely your gonna get shit talked back. Nice inferring skills you have.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
yea ur friend speed is trying to make us think QS is a spy so we can kik him out but read Royal post

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

why is this an ongoing thing between DM and MV? why cant there ever be peace?...