WoooooTTTT!!

Stream:

U

Unt4m3d

ehh yeh heres the thing i'm not a big fan of gay dm's and i would never want to be a dick munching faggot 4l. ban me if u want cuz honestly i could care less and it just shows that what i say is true.. b.t.w i could pwn any of you on mohh2 anyday?

and i cant wait to see the nerds of dm reply to this :) and reply to my attack with an "online ban" haha.

GG DM GJ MV NICE WIN WE ARE NOW 13,943-1 WITH DM

p.s i still love you bowser

yo dm how bout yall get out off of mv's dick and stop checking us and our site out.:BouncingBetty:

Stream:

Philliefan

Sergeant
Console: Headset:
ehh yeh heres the thing i'm not a big fan of gay dm's and i would never want to be a dick munching faggot 4l. ban me if u want cuz honestly i could care less and it just shows that what i say is true.. b.t.w i could pwn any of you on mohh2 anyday?

and i cant wait to see the nerds of dm reply to this :) and reply to my attack with an "online ban" haha.

yo dm how bout yall get out off of mv's dick and stop checking us and our site out.:BouncingBetty:
ehhhh okay??

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite

Ahh another FAG coming on the site again. Why do fags keep coming? Oh well, im used to those fags that come here.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member

its actually 1-1 on moh2.. and u really didnt make any sense in the 1st paragraph...

Stream:

U

Unt4m3d

lmao qs i dnt give a fck if u respect me or not and im not pissed cuz of 1 loss when i was pwning that war.

i strted this cuz i had little to no repsect for dm before i read this thread and after i saw how royal strted shit talking to adidas and mv i thouht i would like to reply to this post.

worse thing to happen from me posting this- banned from dm site

do i care ive been registered on this site since march 2009 and posted 1x?

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx

nice to meet you bro. i'm ToR, former RR, FTB3, and PSP console commander. welcome to the site!!

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
lmao qs i dnt give a fck if u respect me or not and im not pissed cuz of 1 loss when i was pwning that war.

i strted this cuz i had little to no repsect for dm before i read this thread and after i saw how royal strted shit talking to adidas and mv i thouht i would like to reply to this post.

worse thing to happen from me posting this- banned from dm site

do i care ive been registered on this site since march 2009 and posted 1x?
Dont*
Fuck*
Started*
DM*
Thought*
I*
Missing ? after "do i care" in which D and I should be capitalized.

You're a dumbass. Thank you come again.