Why did i get kicked out of DM4L again?

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Console: Headset:
Atv stopped signing too... im pretty sure at least...
con and tyl dont be gay. lol
and bat isnt signing his name.. it's his motto. no u cant have wun eithr.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
lmao at how big of a deal this becomes lol
and SK if u have rights like that then i have some as well... so if i post in the ps3 threads and ppl start shit with me ill just refer them to this thread...
and btw tlod is officially a hacker if that shinigami dude we pplayed with was actually him =p

Stream:

lol i can imagine ppl getting mad for signing their names like that
and most of the DM who posted arent even on the rr team so they should mind their own business..
in a sense yes people should mind their own business but considering it says kicked out again and i dont seem to remmember him being in it before hand the question comes when was he here before. xD or i just missed this days ago LOL. anyways its free rein since its in gaming forum. other then that seriously guys signing get over it. its like a sig bat does it atv does it. if someone new does it just ignore it if it bothers you so much haha i mean its soo stupid to get worked up over something so little lol well i got school tommorow il be back in a few days or week depending upon when i get the chance to xD peace.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
maybe tor just doesnt have the right feeling bout u and he allready kicked u....

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
ok love all the comments...............

yeah i just went on a feeling. was it just a coincidence u came back right after u got cut?

Stream:

DM4L Shoot2Kill

:)
Founding Member
ahaha this is the second "Why did i get kicked out of DM4L again?" thread
you have made XD.
I don't think coming to the forums and complaining about it is gonna get
you anywhere..