Why did i get kicked out of DM4L again?

Stream:

ToLoseOrDie

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
For some reason i dont know wat i have been kicked out of DM again. If it is because of wat i said to Draco, i said sorry and I never knew he was an old DM.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
lol i wasnt there to support u TLOD my bad :fear2:
havent been on rr for a week for reasons no1 should know o_O
-ATV

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i cut you cuz i didnt think u were ready for DM yet.

you were hardly on (good sign of double clanning) and then all of a sudden the next day after i cut u ur suddenly back. coincidence? i think not.

have a nice day.

Stream:

ToLoseOrDie

Master Sergeant
btw tor the reason y i werent on for some days was because i was grounded because i had detention in school, i werent double clanning. i respect ur opinion that u dont think im ready for DM yet, Still...U should listen to my side of it first. U shouldnt just take other peoples word.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
btw tor the reason y i werent on for some days was because i was grounded because i had detention in school, i werent double clanning. i respect ur opinion that u dont think im ready for DM yet, Still...U should listen to my side of it first. U shouldnt just take other peoples word.
Then you should let people know of your situation. And please learn correct grammar. Lmao.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Tlod. I don't think Tor took anyone's word on this situation he just went on his own feelings, because in his explanation he only mentions that the reason your not in DM anymore was because"you were hardly on (good sign of double clanning) and then all of a sudden the next day after i cut u ur suddenly back." he going by his own opinion on the situation, what he noticed.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
im really starting to get tired of people signing off their names. like lamo
-ATV or NoN. First u copy eachother. and we ALl know whos posing because if you look one inch up u see who posted. just stop it.

Stream:

DM Kevin

Major
grounded plzz....when i get detention its like nothin 2 my folks(just sayin) anyways tlod i suggest u dnt get in trouble in school n be on rr mor often

Stream:

ToLoseOrDie

Master Sergeant
well, anyways im retired now, I wont be using DM_Playmaker again. If anyone on rr is going on ftb3 i will see u there.
pce, nice knowing you all.

-TLOD
haha

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
First off, your not "retired" you weren't even DM for a week.. You were cut.

P.S STOP FUCKING SIGNING YOUR NAME WE KNOW WHO YOU FUCKING ARE.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
lol i can imagine ppl getting mad for signing their names like that
and most of the DM who posted arent even on the rr team so they should mind their own business..