Who is the BEST?!?!

Stream:

L

ll N£xion ll

my top 3 is my brother SiK MaGiC aka R4W Ownage, my homie R4W bout it and SiK Monstaa aka R4W Ballinn... i dare ne1 to 1v1 them :) before i quit mohh i was very gud but now i havnt played it in a long ass time i sux now. :(

Stream:

P

Pistolvania 412

If i did hear that T2shotup or TR Solid hacked ya he came back 4 a while nd i think he had Double damage cuz he kept geetting me in like 4shots.....with a STG btw

Stream:

BLizZaRd

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
top 5
1) Monkey
2) Ballinn
3) Bout it
4) TR Solid
5) Pwndbad, falcon, ares, hotkid, ownage... eh number 5 is debatable.

Stream:

G

Gala

If i did hear that T2shotup or TR Solid hacked ya he came back 4 a while nd i think he had Double damage cuz he kept geetting me in like 4shots.....with a STG btw
i know that there is a rapid fire hack and you kill people with bar 2 shots if you hit them in the chest....
thats kind of rediculous
cuz i think they said when you fire one shot its like the opponent getting hit with 5.........=/:screwy:

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
wow u do kno u can still kill a person with 2 BAR shots in the chest without hacking

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
top 3 in no particular order...
AT Influence
whoehesgood
and.....ummmm....kaxbex?

see, theres 2 types of players...the type that comes right at you and overpowers you (those that are good at 1on1s and deathmatches)

and the type that relies on special tactics and cleverness (those that are better at INF and HTL games).

ppl like Monkey, Sniper, and i guess most of R4W, are the first type.
ppl like Demonking, Covertsnipe, and most of DM (including myself) are the 2nd type.

the three i metioned above are a blend of both types.
u r very correct on the ''2 types of players''

1. R4W Ballinn/SiK MoNstAA
2.R4W Monkey
3.Falcon

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
ha! i whooooped bout its ass! ask him urself, we both had tommys and american on a 1on1 and i had him neg 12 lmao! out nadded him and out shot him,

my fav gun 2 use is the kar cuz its 2 shot kill and gets tons of HS and emberases the guy i kill LMAO!, but i like the BAR too... their tied for my fav.

the best and hardest person ive ever faced was whoahesgood, he should be #1 but dont play alot, same with me...

yup, ur a fukn liar, all u b2k btches ever did was lie.......**we beat R4W they wer all neg** LIE ***we pwned DM evn w/o our best player titan*** LIE ***b2k enjoys a long cock every now n thn*** TRUE

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
AT is my idol....seriously
AT and i were/are gud friends....if u dnt kno it alrdy, he is rele one of the founders of DM....he prolly the 3-4 recrut cuz he was DM b4 me, back thn tho, his name was DM Prod3gy.......he was pimpy sht

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
well, people always say woahesgood used cheats to get half his kills, but I've played with him ALOT, and he's easily the best player in MoH.

so maybe T2 did cheat his way to the top of the leaderboards, but from the few times i've played with him, i can tell you that T2 is one of the best in all of MoH.
whoa cheated...trust me, on ea boards WAAAAY back in the day, ppl kept posting ''how do u get god mode''....whoa said he knew wht it was, and he keep givn hints........cheap ass whipe.........T2 did freekill, on the old R4W site he admited to it

Stream:

L

ll N£xion ll

i agree with everyones choices because all the players you guys mentioned were all great players... t2, solid, whoa, falcon, ares, ballinn, bout it, etc... whos the best player right now?

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
in my opionin, Ballinn cud kik ne1s ass....he has beatn the best in 1v1s.......bout it, Monkey etc etc