Who is the BEST?!?!

Stream:

Buzzed

Major
Console: Headset:
Who do u think is the best player in all of MoHH? I wanna hear ur opinions. Dont say the person who ranked highest say the person who can use any wep with skill. And is always at the top of the scoreboard sorta like me lol jk.

Stream:

A

_Ares_

Well, i gotta say R4W Monkey. He amazes me. Falcon amazes me too, falcon is top 3 no doubt....

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
yea. best of 1 on 1d is dm locksdown (DM Siper) i lost 15 -2 only cuz i had 2 lucky headshots.

Stream:

L

lawsuits

to be honest every DM i played was pretty godly. :( (i haven't played in 1v1 games with any of you guys but even in public games you guys are crazy)

bochepuss isnt that great...but then again i havent played him 1v1 before.

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
top 3 in no particular order...
AT Influence
whoehesgood
and.....ummmm....kaxbex?

see, theres 2 types of players...the type that comes right at you and overpowers you (those that are good at 1on1s and deathmatches)

and the type that relies on special tactics and cleverness (those that are better at INF and HTL games).

ppl like Monkey, Sniper, and i guess most of R4W, are the first type.
ppl like Demonking, Covertsnipe, and most of DM (including myself) are the 2nd type.

the three i metioned above are a blend of both types.

Stream:

L

lawsuits

i wonder where i fit in those categories. heh.

does woahesgood still play? i never see him anymore.

Stream:

DM Spartan

2nd Lieutenant
I know 1 guy that really really good. His name is AL K DASH. He really really beast with thompon. He is the best player i ever ever see with a skill of using mg.

Stream:

G

Galatica

id have to say DM's to me r the best but im gonna talk non DM peeps so i dont rave a huge disaster saying whos better in DM... but any way ill list my top 3 non DM peeps..1.R4W vash2.VMP Rathion3.Worlds Finest DM's this was only for non DM peeps cuz 1nce again i didnt want to start a huge fight in DM on whos better n whos worse... hopefully u guyz understand

Stream:

A

_Ares_

Vash is an SG nub and some ppl say that Bout it is better than Monkey. But ive never faced Bout.

Stream:

DM Spartan

2nd Lieutenant
Vash is an SG nub and some ppl say that Bout it is better than Monkey. But ive never faced Bout.
Bout it is good with nade and MG. U should play with him, he is fun to play with. I play R4W a lot before i got grounded:sad: ( they all like me:thumbup(1): ) Ask my buddy SNOW:dance9bh: :dance9bh: :dance9bh: :dance9bh:

Stream:

Y

Yankee02

i would say At influence, bout, and falcon are the top players

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
its like 3.9 or sumtin like that...
and you know he doesn't freekill cuz I've played with him alot and he always gets scores like 60-12 in forest games while using an StG44.

Stream:

G

Galatica

i really dont think there is such thing as nub in MoH...cuz all weapons have their ups n downs... ppl like the VMP crew said it takes skill to use no scope gew... but all u have to do wit gew is put a dot where the pin point is n u got 1 shot 2 shot kills... or just fire random shots... thts wut TR BILLABONG along time MoH bud told me bac in the day, sg 1 shot kills, rpg 1 shot kills, stg44 10 shot kills if ur skilled, thommy 1 clip if ur skilled,bar 1 clip if ur skilled n mp40 actully is pretty much the non nub weapon cuz it takes tons of skill to use it...so pretty much it like when u get gud at a gun u become a nub i guess cuz u never change tht gun n dont try new guns... ll but wht i said is wat i think... i dont thi k is so such thing as nub...