whats ur nick name mean?

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
SK-Short for Sigma Kappa. The greatest sorority out there. Always classy, never trashy; these girls are the ones that dropped your tacky ass during rush.

Word Yo.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
mine ment an awesome person very cool. lol lok it up
'kaz'

Stream:

S

Spamerzzz

Well i guess im not allowed to post links. So here we go:
1. A moron who sends out E-mails, filling up your inbox so you can't find any real E-mail.

2. One who seems to think that a 7-year-old girl needs to be informed she can enlarge her penis in just 6 weeks.

quite possibly one of the lowest forms of life around. Fills the email boxes of people with offers for increasing the size of male genitila, mortgage refinacing, credit, links to pages displaying every kind of sexual act known to humans, and among other things, pills.
I know someone who was in the hospital for a week last year, when he got home there was over 2000 spam messages in his inbox.

A person who floods boards, forums, or IM with heathenish blasphemy. Usually is a teenage boy who is just going to puberty and/or is having problems deciding on his sexualty. Many times there are misspell words because they are hurrying up to post before they get banned from the site.