whats ur nick name mean?

Stream:

DM Klutch

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
mine mean Someone who likes killing mass amounts of people or rabbits. Usually the psycho killer doesnt stop there, he usually takes the victims and prepares them by gutting them and extracting their inards. It is all said and done by 9pm and discussed over a warm stew made possible by....the victim.
That Cameron is one Psycho Killa, he's observing a happy little rabbit through the scope of a high powered pellet gun....Oh Shnap he just took the head off the poor thing!?!?!!11.
s-

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Deathrow =
<table id="entries"><tbody><tr><tr><td>
</td> <td class="text" colspan="2"> A once major record label based on the Westside of the States which often beefed with Bad Boy records.
Founded by Suge Knight it became one of the most successful rap labels of all time signing artists such as Tupac, Dr Dre and Snoop Dog.
After muliple scandels and problems including the inprisionment of Suge Knight and the death of Death Rows most successful artist, 2pac, Death Row changed its name to Tha Row for a fresh start but still retained its characterisc logo...A man in the electric chair.

Get Pooned.

</td></tr></tr></tbody></table>

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
mine mean Someone who likes killing mass amounts of people or rabbits. Usually the psycho killer doesnt stop there, he usually takes the victims and prepares them by gutting them and extracting their inards. It is all said and done by 9pm and discussed over a warm stew made possible by....the victim.
That Cameron is one Psycho Killa, he's observing a happy little rabbit through the scope of a high powered pellet gun....Oh Shnap he just took the head off the poor thing!?!?!!11.
s-
LMFAO LOLOLOL

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
s-
i laughed non-stop the whole time i read this.

Stream:

insane gaiden-crazy, extreme, awesome, intense, kool with a k
;A side story or a spinoff of of a published work. It is not considered as a prequel or a sequel. Some gaidens are just stories retold from another character's perspective, or a flashback. dm street-7,2, dextromethorphan hydrobromide
A synthetic opioid analog. Closely chemically related to levomorphinan. Contained in cough syrups for use as anti tussive. Used recreationally at doses exceeding 100mg. Also known as ROBO deriv.fr.ROBitussin ;hallways in prison lol i didnt kno dat!!!!