What is your best strength/asset as a gammer?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
alright so my question to u is, what do u think you best asset is at w/e game u play. it could be your a good tactical player, it could be your clutch, it could be you just are good at killing people. w/e. i just wanted to know what you think is your stongest aspect of your game.

For me there are a couple of things. I am a very good 1 vs 1 gun fight and gun skill player meaning if me and an enemy turn a corner at the same time, i will get the kill 90% of the time. im good at recognizing when i need to dropshot as well. Im also pretty solid at getting objectives. i run lots of flags when we play CTF and im good at caping headquaters. Im a halfway decent sniper but i have like to quickscope to much so it realy doesnt help our team when i play out of charector of what a normal sniper would do. In Search, Im clutch but i do things repetitvly a bit to often like going to the same spot more then once like 2 rounds in arrow. but when im the last alive, something takes me over and i play 20x better.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
im the guy tht puts the stoopidest classes together in search n still drop 9 killz
haha the only class i use in search is Intervention with Akimbo M9's. I never use the intervention though. I have like 250 kills with my M9's, and 200 kills with my intervention hahahaha.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Good thread.

Alright well Im a pretty solid killer, but most importantly Im a solid tactictian which can get us through some wars and games. Its been this way ever since FTB2. I usually snipe so I can get an overview of the situation. Imgood with thinking on the spot and calling things out. However when Im last alive in say search its not that I choke its just that I dont usually think things through. Im prett simple minded when Im not in charge. Cuz if Im not giving out orders Im really just rushig.

Stream:

DM xTheocracy

Major General
Im more of a run and gun with a sniper, but I like to outsmart enemies alot.
Feagle I heard your getting a 360?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Im more of a run and gun with a sniper, but I like to outsmart enemies alot.
Feagle I heard your getting a 360?
Nope. ( this is what I think about 10 chars fuck you you stupid of ur fucking telling me how little I can talk go get a virus u stupid slut computer)hsphsogsogsohsigs

Stream:

DM4L_Andy

Colonel
Im more of a avoid the crowd person. I try to travel by myself cuz then i dont have to worry bout another teamate 's thoughts.
Also if im the last alive I get nervouse because the game rides on my next choices

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
im better at the tactical part of the game against good players, but in pubs im the guy w/ the rpg or c4 and danger close

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I personally think i'm very talented at everything and all around really good team player and can carry my own weight in anything I play not really any flaws.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
im one of those guys tht has marathon light weight commando with a magnum n tactical knife tht we all hate