What is your best strength/asset as a gammer?

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

my greatest strength is carrying SK in pubs wen he starts flipping out and getting carried by lox :O

Stream:

D

den24cb

I'd have to say my best asset is carrying con and captive after they drop out of a match so it's 2v4 and we still win.

But really I'd say it would be my all aroundedness? Lmao. But I can defend a bomb/flag, I can run flags, I can rush, I can camp with an m16 (joke), I can do whatever need be.

Stream:

G

gsevsdvsd

sorry my dad decides to wake up at 4 am unplug my 360 and just leave wit saying nuttin and we happen 2 b in a match and i was suppose 2 get of at 11:30 haha

Stream:

x_-Noctis-_X

Colonel
Console: Headset:
i am the chance giver lol....im the dude that runs in the middle of a firefight distracts everyone,throws them of their mojo, and dies a lot but that doesnt mean i dont take down most of them with me...with that said my teamates can easily take out the rest of the enemies in the area...but i can also be the back up...the guy that watches ur back and makes sure u stay alive as long as possible (even if it means me sacrificing myself) so you can get the kills i will never get lol...and the third im a 2nd to awesome sniper...can pick up kills and destroy an ambush easily...

Stream:

Rembrandt Grimm

Corporal
This is interesting :p
I don't know why but I can always pop in behind enemies. I get killed but not after taking a few of 'em by suprise... And sniping's something I'm getting better at lately.

Stream:

DM killerx01

Corporal
stealth..about every one of my classes is ninja pro and silencers. i kill as many as possible and die few times. my akimbo deagle is good and the intervention is my friend haha, only quick scope of course.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
........... im just a badass gamer :) can kill u with any wepon, except the stupid FAL, and i use my own teamates as shields when they act stupid...... which is in every game i fucking enter

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
pooping on kids aaaallllll day.

And soundwhoring the shit outta people