What Does DM Mean To You ??

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Yeah we have moved on. After officially sealing up our status as the #1 clan ever to grace MOHH1, we moved to mohh2.

We (or at least the CPT) still go on mohh1 on occasion for old times sake.

Stream:

H

Havoc

I havnt seen a DM on mohh1 ina while so write now i think its dead (no affence dont get mad) are u guys on mohh2 or somthing?
DM aint dead we're jus moving up 2 bigger and better things like H3 and C0D4, no1 plays mohh, its gettin old lol

Stream:

DM Cab

Sergeant Major
this Clan Is DOPE!!!
but sum are just str8 dont Get Shit. some of yaw foo's are (ima Discride it with the smilies.

Sum are :D::head bang:rofl4:;):diablo:

sum are Str8
:post-36326-11101857
:shocking:

but i Love diS CLaN.
(no homo)

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
I havnt seen a DM on mohh1 ina while so write now i think its dead (no affence dont get mad) are u guys on mohh2 or somthing?
are you stupid?

DM is not dead, DM will never die.
We have commited members that truely BELIEVE in the greatness of the clan, and thus will never give up on it.

unlike pretty much EVERY other clan out there, that dies after a couple of weeks.
or some other clans (XIV, PI) that makes a miraculous "comeback" every other week, only to die again the next day.

Emerica, you've been in like 20 different clans (all of which failed miserably after a few days), so of course i would not expect you to understand the idea of longevity.

and yes DM has moved. Most of us have moved on to MoHH2.
MoHH1 has been out almost a year and a half now, i honestly cant believe ppl still play it. I loved the game too, but shit i got bored of it.

we also have established a strong CoD4 and a strong Halo3 clan.

Stream:

DM FoCuS

1st Lieutenant
well at first i laughed at the idea of a clan. i was like what nerds! like meat i had never played an online game before mohh and i got HOOKED. i would sit in my room till 3 in the morning on school nights and play. i wanted that high rank. one day dmroyal1wun asked me to join and i was like hmmm. after i beat him in the tryout i came to the site and ever since DM has been like a family. i love all of you guys because we all... well we rape... everyone. DM4L

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
wow dman you got the best clan in your first try, some of us, including me took a few clans to find this heaven
Yup, it was the one of many clans that asked me to join...and since some people wanna make giant speeches of what DM means*cough* Major Meat *cough*Cpt*Cough*..ahem..sorry astma, i have to
Well i've always been a loner and never liked to work as a team and i never truly liked to rely on people. After a good 15+ clans asked me, DM was the only one that really stood out to me, only because i respected all of them. When Falcon asked me, i considered but i had never been in a clan before and really didn't go to online communities. After a few of my best DM bros got me to frikkin love the idea of a clan, i decided to join. That's why it's my one and only clan and i will never join another. One of the best decisions i ever made.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
well since all of you started stating how much DM meant to you guys before you were in it so will i.

for me it all started when the first clan i was in died, it was a good clan and all but eh, didnt last. Then i met morbd and i saw that he was in DM. after i saw him i came to the site and became good friends with all the Early members. then a week after i came to the site it struck me, this is a good, no GREAT, clan and i wanted to be a part of it so i tryed and tryed and then i got in. but to answer your question Batman. DM is more then just a second family for me, its a feeling i cant explain and betraying this great clan is just like trying to commit suicide. and seeing as DM can grow i belive the sky is just a frontier but not the limit.

Stream:

D

DM Hit1943

TR, B2K, AP, XIV, PI. I was in all these clans at the height of their careers. They're all gone now. But this clan still carries the tourch. I was formally in DM somewhere in the middle of all that. I just had a little grudge with one of the admins here explaining why I didn't stick around with DM. Eventually I returned here knowing that this will never end. If anyone out there really wants to join a clan where you get support in basically anything related or non related to games, this is it. Btw, have we been reviewed in any magazines yet? Wired perhaps?

Stream:

M

MoMas LiL BitCh

are you stupid?

DM is not dead, DM will never die.
We have commited members that truely BELIEVE in the greatness of the clan, and thus will never give up on it.

unlike pretty much EVERY other clan out there, that dies after a couple of weeks.
or some other clans (XIV, PI) that makes a miraculous "comeback" every other week, only to die again the next day.

Emerica, you've been in like 20 different clans (all of which failed miserably after a few days), so of course i would not expect you to understand the idea of longevity.

and yes DM has moved. Most of us have moved on to MoHH2.
MoHH1 has been out almost a year and a half now, i honestly cant believe ppl still play it. I loved the game too, but shit i got bored of it.

we also have established a strong CoD4 and a strong Halo3 clan.
ok dude idc what ur fucking family shit is dont ever fucking talk to me like that bitch u wanna no wat happens? i get the biggest fucking boner. ::jerk off so fuck u fuck ur family (dm) u guys are family with people u dont know just by typing on a computer fuck u ight im out pce PGH Purple flagz niiggaahh DDJJ

Stream:

M

MoMas LiL BitCh

o and if im so dumb why dont u come down to P town and get raped

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
ok dude idc what ur fucking family shit is dont ever fucking talk to me like that bitch u wanna no wat happens? i get the biggest fucking boner. ::jerk off so fuck u fuck ur family (dm) u guys are family with people u dont know just by typing on a computer fuck u ight im out pce PGH Purple flagz niiggaahh DDJJ
i have no idea what you just said.
all i caught was you getting a boner...

thats just sick man...

Stream:

DM Cab

Sergeant Major
lol..dude his mom told him 2 rite that.
...dont go 2 P town cuz his mom is guna tell him 2 rape u.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
basically the story being told by everyone is my story too. NEVER EVER even considered joining a clan....christ come on I'm 30+yr old fawk. I really didn't want to be in clan where everyone else was a teenager....kinda creepy really. But as I got to know Shadow, Royal and Morb in the beginning I thought why the fawk not...and well here I am. And now don't even think about leaving such a great bunch of friends. Besides I don't think no-else will have me.

From the WOMB to the TOMB

DM4L baby!!!!!!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Doesn't it bother you knowing that no matter how badly you want to be black, you never will?

Maybe you shold go to school so you don't go around talking like a fucking retard your whole life. just a thought....

DM4L Bitch.

Now get the fuck off my site.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I brought this thread back up so our newer DM ppl can give their feedback about DM ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
Im the type of guy who laughs at people who treats games seriously with "brotherhood clans" like this.

But surprisingly trough all the hell that DM's been in. I then realised how unfunny things should be

Wheter I like them or not I have to respect the fact that they remain standing strong.

I never dreamed to make it here, I was just like a little kid wishing to be in it while watching ATV's crap videos on youtube (lol)

but thanks to dumb luck Tom (Deads) invited me to DM.

and now I hope to at least not be kicked for a month for being such a noob.

so what is DM to me?

DM... is a dream come true.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Well, how else can I put it, DM to me represents a brotherhood that is capable of doing so many things and has already. How we mold people from all the different consoles under one roof and not dispute over which one is better is awesome! And as Ive always said, I carve what DM is about into every guy I knife on Bad Company 2! Take that Commies!

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
after all that crap I wrote no one would bother reading it.