What Does DM Mean To You ??

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Console: Headset:
The Purpose of the this thread is to post your thoughts towards our DM clan.Be honest with your brothers,and share with all who are members what the Demon Messiahs mean to you???

I dont care if you were a Ex DM member or just a member of another clan,but just voice your opinion on what the DM clan means to you???

The DM Clan in my opionion means family,teamwork,and loads of talent.I am very proud to be part of best clan around .We also have tons fun,and I love my DM brothers till I die...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Band of Brothers.
watch that series.

more than that, a great community of gamers/friends.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
My first/only clan. It's all about friendship, fun and owning.

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

best thing that ever happened to me other than my first kiss.

Stream:

H

Havoc

most ppl in dis clan r like family but their r a couple that r stubbern

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
It's like being apart of the New England Patriots, but not this years team..

I worked my tail off to join this clan, and somehow I always knew that I would, even when I was in another one a long time ago

It's like a second family, and I joined because I saw a handful of members that joined before I did, and that made me wanna join even more. I already knew what each person was capable of, and how good of a person they were before I joined, so that solidified my will to do so.

This clan is constantly progressing, whether it's on 360 or on PSP, and the sky is seriously the limit. In the future I will hopefully get a 360 or a PS3, and by then, many more people will have joined and felt the same way I do right now.

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

yeah you MR.135 blund. ha ha i remember that clan. thunder talked so much shit.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Playing solo my whole mohh1 career I saw a LOT of clans, and I got to know some members of each one, and how they played.

I got numerous to join a lot of clans, bu deep down I always knew that if I ever decided to join one, I would choose DM. I was amazed by the likes of BtmnRul, CharlesHKing, Caveman, Silentkill, and of course the dynamic duo Senshi and Spartan.

I joined and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I have made so many friends here and I really enjoy getting o know you guys and playing together.

Family, friendship, and Mongol-like dominance, DM has it all.

Let's keep it up!

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Jeez Cpt.....u a tough act to follow.

-Kinda same story tho, i used to laugh at clans. MOHH was the first game i ever went on-line with (although i have been a gamer most of my life).
-I too was approached constantly by all the good clans to join them, DM in my opinion was the top 2 in mohh and most important to me.... (most respectful). I joined a game with Royal1Wun & Morby in the room, They asked me to join and was impressed by the fact they didnt type kill me.
- I decided to join and kinda laughed at the fact i was going to join a clan.....ie My pass for DM Major Meat is ''lmao''
-BOY, that was the BEST DECISION in my gaming career!!!!!!!!! You all are absolutly GREAT! Ive made so many friends here and cant imagine a day without chatN ya'll.
- To my gaming family.....ILU all!
PCE!

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

maybe im confusing you with another person who was a bitch idk.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
It's like being apart of the New England Patriots, but not this years team..
Dude dont even compare the clan to te pats, everyone hates the pats, and the pats are gay. DM is none of those.

DM to me is a family of people, who just hang out and want to have fun. It is like my 2nd family. It is the Best place/Thing ever.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Jeez Cpt.....u a tough act to follow.

-Kinda same story tho, i used to laugh at clans. MOHH was the first game i ever went on-line with (although i have been a gamer most of my life).
-I too was approached constantly by all the good clans to join them, DM in my opinion was the top 2 in mohh and most important to me.... (most respectful). I joined a game with Royal1Wun & Morby in the room, They asked me to join and was impressed by the fact they didnt type kill me.
- I decided to join and kinda laughed at the fact i was going to join a clan.....ie My pass for DM Major Meat is ''lmao''
-BOY, that was the BEST DECISION in my gaming career!!!!!!!!! You all are absolutly GREAT! Ive made so many friends here and cant imagine a day without chatN ya'll.
- To my gaming family.....ILU all!
PCE!
Oh and ILU too Meat.

Stream:

M

MoMas LiL BitCh

I havnt seen a DM on mohh1 ina while so write now i think its dead (no affence dont get mad) are u guys on mohh2 or somthing?