What Does DM Mean To You ??

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
umm wats DM to me hmm. a pwner clan that is organized, has cool people in it, and they are succesful, and dont die every freaking week. i found out bout DM wen the leader of NAM told me bout this site and stuf. he told me how on mohh1 DM were like the only people who could beat R4W and stuf so im like wow... anyways. i didnt visit this site tho, then mohh died and i joined MV it was 2 clan joining together and now were on ps3 and psp. and im looking forward to joining it someday.................... especialy after pwning ToR on distant port on ftb3 with my pistol. me and him talked and shit and i started visiting the site more often.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
DEMON MESSIAHS FOR FUCKING LIFE WORD UP if you anit for life FUCK YOU

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
ok gaza :crying:
just playing
and serg,we aint your backup plan man,either go hard or go home with your 3rd grade clanmates

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ehhh i understand what u mean ATV.

and im not saying "if MV dies im so joining DM cuz i dnt have a choice"

but i know wat u mean. im thinking.....

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i thought roy would say that.

and its not a "2nd choice". there is no choice.

how would u like it if i quit DM for onother clan??..... same with onother clan. if i quit my clan for onother clan my clan wont like it. its like some stupid cycle.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
yeah exaktly......... that would be messed up. and even duke told me if i ever was gonna do it to not do it now. and so did BATMAN.

and roy why u say i wont be able to get in??......... :sad:

:blink: