tv shows

Stream:

P

PI Con

Anybody see the new show coming out March 24th I believe its called Touch, look it up on youtube, the kid KNOWS EVERYTHING, past,present,future and all he talks through is numbers never speaks. And that jack dude from 24 is in Touch. I also love Alcatraz, comes on 9 pm est I believe on FOX on sundays. It basically has 3 people solving a case from where somebody at Alcatraz either and inmate or guard comes back to life and does exactly what they did back then such as killing people, stealing and etc and now they do it in present time. Shows nice.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
The Walking Dead: You've probably heard of it, and it's in it's 3rd season (i think) May be a rough place to start. Great, entertaining show overall.
If there is three seasons why is there only 6 episodes available on Netflix :hmmm:

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
netflix only shows old ass seasons.... the latest season of south park is like 2007.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
southparkstudios.com for all SP eps.

Walking Dead is something you should start from the beginning. It is in its 2nd season right now (actually I think the finale just aired, so season 2 is done now).

Stream:

U^S^M^C-WARRIOR

Sergeant
Rescue Me- ON NETFLIX aired from 2004-2012 7 seasons total.
It's basically about life as a NYC Firefighter in the wake of 9/11.

Alcatraz- It's a bit far fetched but really good show if you like crime-solving shows. Really a big puzzle, Season 1 finale next Monday.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
MW, Flashpoint revolves around a SRU team in Toronto Ontario, the SRU is short for Special Response Unit, it's kind of like SWAT, but it's a drama, it's actually a really good show.

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
well cpt ive decided that they are idiots because they wont watch the walking dead with me. well one of them was completely for it and the only show we have watched is misfits

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
k so to recap this
ive seen
Walkind Dead Seasons 1 and 2 just finished last night
Being Human season 1
Lost Seasons 1 and 2 (currently watching on netflix)
South Park every season