tv shows

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Anyways me and my friends at college have a tv show that we watch regularly when theres nothing to do and the season ended. So i was just wondering on any thoughts on tv shows that would be good to watch. The tv shows that we watch have been misfits, the office, and community. and do not say lost i already suggested that and it was completly turned down by them lol

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Homeboy, here are some of my favorite TV shows to watch:

The Walking Dead: You've probably heard of it, and it's in it's 3rd season (i think) May be a rough place to start. Great, entertaining show overall.

Falling Skies: While every show is on it's break, Falling Skies starts. Watched all of its first season last year (once again middle of the plot and everything) and loved it. It's refreshing on a number of levels: new apocalypse scenario, more military-esque, and a lot more science and nerdism involved.

The Office: Like you said already.

Doomsday Preppers: Was on last night in fact. Funny as hell how some people take this shit so seriously. Shows peoples survival strategies past Judgment Day.

Ax Men: Deadliest Catch with out the crabs! A lot like Deadliest Catch in it's drama and layout, but focuses on the lumber industry.

Surviving the Cut: This show hasn't had some new stuff in a little while, but for a new viewer its pretty cool. It takes behind the scenes in military training. Basically the process of how SEAL became a SEAL.

That's it, and if ur wondering I have a dvr so I can watch these whenever I want. :D

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Supernatural
The Challenge: Battle of the Exes

Love em<3

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
my roommate and i have been watching lost lol your friends definitely need to watch that shit cmon now.

anyways, we're also watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: hilarious i'd recommend that.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Tor knows what's up. My freshman year in college, I forced my roommates to watch the first 2 seasons of LOST in preparation for the season 3 premiere. They loved it, it gave us somthing in common/something to talk about. Also, ppl in the surrounding rooms would flock to our room for each new episode, it was awesome.

LOST

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Dexter, Two and a half men, The Unit, Flashpoint

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
well i wanted to watch Lost but they didnt want too for some odd reason o well im not insanely sad about it and i have heard of the walking dead. Never have time to watch it unfortunatly. Personally i wanted to watch Lost, Heroes, or prison break but those three were shot down by them. i dont remember what flashpoint is? ive heard of it but just dont remember. I also wanted to watch falling skies when it just came out just never committed

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
i will make my kids watch pokemon so thats for future reference and they will like it hopefully

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
mexican novelas......... ALWAYS the hottest latinas EVER!!!!!!!!

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
How I Met Your Mother, The Walking Dead, and Psych. That's all the tv I need. Oh, and Doctor Who (which has a new season on Netflix; I probably won't get anything done until I finish it)!

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
all of "The Challenge" seriessssssssssssss
and "Supernatural" :)

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
well i wanted to watch Lost but they didnt want too for some odd reason o well im not insanely sad about it and i have heard of the walking dead. Never have time to watch it unfortunatly. Personally i wanted to watch Lost, Heroes, or prison break but those three were shot down by them. i dont remember what flashpoint is? ive heard of it but just dont remember. I also wanted to watch falling skies when it just came out just never committed
What the hell is wrong with your friends?! I want to hear their genius suggestions.

Prison Break season 1 was really cool from what I can remember. I stopped watching during s3 bc it was getting a bit weird but its a good show.

24 is good.

There are a lot of HBO shows on dvd that are awesome: The Wire, Rome, Carnivale, Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, Extras, The Office(UK)