Training Teams For Modern Warfare 3!!

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
Coming from clans doesn't mean anything, from what I have seen Qs, you have no GB experience. I don't doubt that you are good. But with lack of GB experience you might be more in over your head than you think.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Tellin you man qa and toon are the guys. I would doubt em for a secound

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

Well, with my 2 cents being thrown in. I don't see a problem with getting a HxC team but by the sounds of it you want to be top dog Qs. Being top dog would mean not only running hardcore override matches. But it would be running MLG Variant core matches. Get used to the way that variant is ran, get used to the setups, choke points, map control, spawn traps, nade spots etc etc. Being at the top isn't just about having a good ranking on the leaderboard. My Mw2 team is 62-10 on our main team and we're top page(unless we dropped off) and instead of keep playing, we remade a new team and have been practicing for playoffs, so when the time comes for playoffs, we're going to have what it takes to compete with top variant teams. Because lets say you do make it to the top on Gamebattles for Mw3, what are you going to do when you have to play MLG Variant Playoffs? Just get knocked off first round? I think you shouldn't worry about hardcore, and you should get right down to the dirty stuff and play variant. Because if you start off trying to play the hardest thing in the game, your not gonna know any worse than it. It can't hurt you, it can only make you stronger. /2Cents

SK

Regarding the GB experiences I do have plenty. From the teams I have been on and played GB we had Outstanding Records. Team Knock Out- we were on a big streak and were 46-3 and that was for Black Ops on MW2 we were 55-07. We couldn't play in playoffs even though we made it because Our Co-leader we just kicked out got power hungry and set up 5 matches when we were all sleeping and made us loose all 5 matches, so we distbuted that and got (locked). My Doubles team We were 15-0 on MW2 about 2 months ago and were Rocking the SnD field. But he had to go back to college and didn't have enough time to play. I couldn't find a new doubles in time so I had to dis-ban. When I had my clan called TCK- Tactical Clan Killers we were 24-2 on MW2 for HC SnD. My 1st doubles partner for MM2 and WAW is now 100-2 for singles, hes the one that showed me how to use GB. I come from a Big generation of Core Head Quarter Teams. Which makes My Gun Skill and Quick Instincts Really good. I switched to HC and Core SnD because HQ just got boring. I have won many tournys playing HQ from attending in Still At War gaming Competitions. They are a Huge clan that participates on GB as well. I had an opportunity to play for OpTic Gaming a year back because they saw a few of my old QS montages and my GB rank on my account that got banned from since I used it on WAW.
On WAW I was big on singles. My GB account was in the 7ks back then but got banned cause I had a disbute with a Ref and MLG. So I have had a few diff GB accounts. Currently mine is 250k cause I only been on a few teams.
Hardcore mode isn't about how well you can spray, Its about how strategic and patient you are.

Other big teams I was on was
TKO
Werk
Siik
RIOT
Devils.
Envy
-------------Yea those teams were pubs never did GB but we were all on top of the leader-boards for Scores/ KD/ and kills.
My Friend Heatstorm that was my Leader for a long time was 1st in the world for 10 months on WAW for wins and 4th in the world for Kills. He owns Lantastic Gaming Website. not sure if you ever heard about Lan but yea..
When it comes to Game strategy and Cut routes ect... I am really good at setting things up and running a team. When I'm at work I study the maps, and watch You-tubes on how other teams play, and pubs do it. I study spawns, and times it takes to run to certain bomb sites. Visual siting I study as well.

I'm certainly not a newby and Am a great person to work with/ play cod with.

But SK. If i do get the position, And you want to work with me on all this. I could use your help. Get things Running smoothy at first is always better. Plus we need to start playing with eachother man. Ight

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Ive heard of Lantastic, they got some teams sponsored on ps3. Im gonna wait till like a week or two before mw3 comes out to play mw2 again. And most of the teams on mw2 GB right now are top teams atleast for ps3, its the guys who were good at mw2 and dont like BO much. And QS you should make that team even if its not under DM just get the guys tht want in and start it up.

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

Ive heard of Lantastic, they got some teams sponsored on ps3. Im gonna wait till like a week or two before mw3 comes out to play mw2 again. And most of the teams on mw2 GB right now are top teams atleast for ps3, its the guys who were good at mw2 and dont like BO much. And QS you should make that team even if its not under DM just get the guys tht want in and start it up.
Yea man. Lan is pretty Bad Ass. Heatstorm is a really cool guy. Known and played at his side for over 4 years. His current clan is Called Badx.
They all are Beasts. 4.0 and over kds. I think his Win ratio is up around 19.00. lol if not higher.
Hes going to want me for MW3 cause hes expanding his clan to SnD as well as HQ. But Either way Doing GB and being on more then 1 team is a plus. No problem there staying with DM cause I perfer a gaming community as well as a clan.
So I wouldnt leave DM unless I see things happening that I didnt like. But everything is going good besides a little bit of drama. lol

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
SK

Regarding the GB experiences I do have plenty. From the teams I have been on and played GB we had Outstanding Records. Team Knock Out- we were on a big streak and were 46-3 and that was for Black Ops on MW2 we were 55-07. We couldn't play in playoffs even though we made it because Our Co-leader we just kicked out got power hungry and set up 5 matches when we were all sleeping and made us loose all 5 matches, so we distbuted that and got (locked). My Doubles team We were 15-0 on MW2 about 2 months ago and were Rocking the SnD field. But he had to go back to college and didn't have enough time to play. I couldn't find a new doubles in time so I had to dis-ban. When I had my clan called TCK- Tactical Clan Killers we were 24-2 on MW2 for HC SnD. My 1st doubles partner for MM2 and WAW is now 100-2 for singles, hes the one that showed me how to use GB. I come from a Big generation of Core Head Quarter Teams. Which makes My Gun Skill and Quick Instincts Really good. I switched to HC and Core SnD because HQ just got boring. I have won many tournys playing HQ from attending in Still At War gaming Competitions. They are a Huge clan that participates on GB as well. I had an opportunity to play for OpTic Gaming a year back because they saw a few of my old QS montages and my GB rank on my account that got banned from since I used it on WAW.
On WAW I was big on singles. My GB account was in the 7ks back then but got banned cause I had a disbute with a Ref and MLG. So I have had a few diff GB accounts. Currently mine is 250k cause I only been on a few teams.
Hardcore mode isn't about how well you can spray, Its about how strategic and patient you are.

Other big teams I was on was
TKO
Werk
Siik
RIOT
Devils.
Envy
-------------Yea those teams were pubs never did GB but we were all on top of the leader-boards for Scores/ KD/ and kills.
My Friend Heatstorm that was my Leader for a long time was 1st in the world for 10 months on WAW for wins and 4th in the world for Kills. He owns Lantastic Gaming Website. not sure if you ever heard about Lan but yea..
When it comes to Game strategy and Cut routes ect... I am really good at setting things up and running a team. When I'm at work I study the maps, and watch You-tubes on how other teams play, and pubs do it. I study spawns, and times it takes to run to certain bomb sites. Visual siting I study as well.

I'm certainly not a newby and Am a great person to work with/ play cod with.

But SK. If i do get the position, And you want to work with me on all this. I could use your help. Get things Running smoothy at first is always better. Plus we need to start playing with eachother man. Ight
all i gotta say is, im not reading all that. or the rest of this pointless thread.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Let's set up some scrims for MW2 bro. I'll be glad to play with you when I get online.

Stream:

DM Soldierrrr

Corporal
Oh you will tho.. you will..

WelllllllllllllllllllllllllllCOMmmmmmmmmmmmmmE to THE JUUUUUUUUUUNNNNggggggggggggggggggLEEEEEE
Good luck man, Your original post shows you have the right mindset but it's easier said than done. You need your teamates to feel the same way and they have to be willing to stand strong through the bad times...there will be bad times, you will lose, people will get mad, people will want to or even follow through with quitting.

Good luck, Hardcore is not a waste no matter what anybody says. Top teams on any ladder are respected highly on gamebattles, if you manage to make it to the top repping DM it will make DM highly respected and much more popular. And no I'm not a hardcore player either, I lead one of the most respected Core teams in MW2 history, so don't think my opinion about hardcore is biased.