Training Teams For Modern Warfare 3!!

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

Lets Get Ready For Modern Warfare 3!!

Release date is set for November 8th 2011! IGN has announced.

I am going to start up a Hardcore Search and Destroy Squad for MW2 so we can Get ready for MW3.

Things that need to happen.

-Make a Gamebattles.com account and read there Terms of Use (TOU) and rules Section on that site. Get very Familiar with it.
Wait for a new MW2 GB DM Team to be created so you can be invited to it.

-Members that want to Join the DM squad for MW2 to get ready for MW3 need to inform me.

-Play MW2 more frequently and be more active.

-Once we get a good size squad on we can start Practice. Although since we are only doing this to warm up and get used to the type of game we will see how many members we can get and take it from there.
This is to get Us ready for MW3.

-Players need to get used to the games Hit markers, Gun Drags, Graphics, Weapons, And perks. MW3 will still stay on the same initial set up with the Hit markers and Bullet Drags. Recoil will be limited! Yay!!

-Keep A lookout out for Beast players on that game. Alot of MW2 players never fully switched over like me cause they disliked alot of things in Black Ops. Try recruiting them And have them check out the DM forum Site.

-ABOVE ALL THINGS.. A positive attitude is a MUST. No shit talking will be accepted or tolerated on my squad.That includes shit talking to Randoms out side of the DM family as well as to each-other. No racist comments either. We are a mature Gaming Community and need to act like it. There is no point to shit talk to someone you will never see or hear from again. Its rubish.

NOW LOOK EVERYONE..
Teams that are on top of the leader-boards, and Gamebattles, Lan, and Evolution Factor are there for a reason. They Train, Practice, and Run games everyday. You think there top cause they are lucky? No they work hard for it.
Gaming is kinda like real life. You work hard to be somebody/ some where.
Hey maybe if all goes as planned we can be on the front pages for MW3 Game battles leader-boards. Hey and maybe for MW2 as well if we work hard.
Once people see how good we are we can start getting a recruitment going on. Such as Supervised Tryouts.
People that want to tryout for the Squad let me know on this forum.

-Black Ops will mean nothing to Everyone in 3 months. So why not just Quit playing it and Start warming up for the game everyone will be playing. This is a positive way you will be BETTER and on top of the Game when it does get released.

FYI- When Modern Warfare 3 comes out. Its time to be serious. the ones that want to be anyways. lol

Ok Lets see where this takes us..

Gamer Tag- My o Quickscope Other Gamer Tag- OMG its my KD

Game Battles account- KOIIR3fL3X

-

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Love the enthusiasm, but to command a team on any branch you need to be appointed commander as voted upon by the community as far as I know. Unless you were given prior consent from the admins???

As far as the content of this thread, great stuff. I hope everything plays out better on the 360 branch.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
No one has been appointed MW3 commander.

However, why Hardcore? There is no point to hard core in any CoD game where every gun will kill in 1-2 bullets, there no need to practice if you can just be decent enough to aim and hit one bullet and get a kill.

MW3 for DM will have at least 1 Normal (Core) GB team.

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

Love the enthusiasm, but to command a team on any branch you need to be appointed commander as voted upon by the community as far as I know. Unless you were given prior consent from the admins???

As far as the content of this thread, great stuff. I hope everything plays out better on the 360 branch.
I talked to DM Royal Awhile ago and he said he would like me to be the Leader for MW3. Although there will have to be a Vote of course.
But untill then, since there is no MW2 Squad going. I figure I would start one up. considering Most commanders on this site are not even Active on here nor on a Video game I figured it would be ok to do. Like I said, I see nothing going on to get people ready. I come from a great line of Clans and leaders. So I think It would be a great Idea to try it out..

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

No one has been appointed MW3 commander.

However, why Hardcore? There is no point to hard core in any CoD game where every gun will kill in 1-2 bullets, there no need to practice if you can just be decent enough to aim and hit one bullet and get a kill.

MW3 for DM will have at least 1 Normal (Core) GB team.
Thats why I posted this for Hardcore Team.. Thats what I know all about.
I really hope there will be a Core Squad as well. But not for me

Also About the no skill saying that you said.
Thas really not it at all.

Snipers love hardcore cause its a One hit kill no matter what.
You do not have to spray to kill somone.
Game rounds are faster and funner.
People use a Whole new diffrent Perk set up for Hardcore.

Everyone has there Own Opinions

Stream:

DM Toonaami

And thats awesoem the only reason I said it is since DM will be mostly a core Team as that is what we prefer, it would be more applicable to start a core team to practice, but that's just me :)

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I talked to DM Royal Awhile ago and he said he would like me to be the Leader for MW3. Although there will have to be a Vote of course.
But untill then, since there is no MW2 Squad going. I figure I would start one up. considering Most commanders on this site are not even Active on here nor on a Video game I figured it would be ok to do. Like I said, I see nothing going on to get people ready. I come from a great line of Clans and leaders. So I think It would be a great Idea to try it out..
QS I'm not saying that it isn't a good idea. But to lead an official DM team for any game, even if no one else is steeping up, needs to be voted on by the community. Showing initiative by creating this thread was awesome. Now talk to the console commander or an admin about getting a poll set up about the commandership for the game.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Good Job on the initial rules/startup i like where this is going!

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

Thanks.

Some say DM is for just core.
But what if there are Hardcore players?
This is simply for Hardcore players.

If somone wants to do the core then cool.

I just want to try and establish the Hard Core Squad for MW2 and MW3.

So if I could be voted into it, not sure how that works then that would be Great.

Let me know guys..

Also- I will be hosting tons of events where Prizes will be won on MW2. Plus MW3. So i hope that will be some good insensitive. If i was voted Commander for that Section.

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

I'll join in. Let's do it.
Hell ya!!!!

Well I want to get this going ASAP
But I guess I have to be Voted a Commander for the MW2 and MW3 Section to do it..

Sooo I guess im waiting for a poll to start.

Yup...

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ya ^^.

And if someone starts a core team and is serious about it, id join, but hardcore is sorta dumb i think. why ? because its a video game, and on a videogame hardcore doesnt work out that good because ON A VIDEO GAME YOU NEED HUD , WHY ? CAUSE ITS A VIDEOGAME

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
ya ^^.

And if someone starts a core team and is serious about it, id join, but hardcore is sorta dumb i think. why ? because its a video game, and on a videogame hardcore doesnt work out that good because ON A VIDEO GAME YOU NEED HUD , WHY ? CAUSE ITS A VIDEOGAME
YOUBADBRO?

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

Well Im Serious! And I'm really good and getting these things together.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

no for MW3 at the moment there's still a lot of time, feel free to start up a HC for MW2, I want reports within a week.

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

no for MW3 at the moment there's still a lot of time, feel free to start up a HC for MW2, I want reports within a week.
Ok Will Do.. I currently have to get new interent cause I just moved but I will get things started ASAP when I am Back online. show yall how things get done.. lmfao.. Should be a day or two..

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I'm sure queen Macy would love to join you. She loves hardcore search.

And he doesn't need any government approval to start up a team to get warmed up for a game that hasn't been released. I support quick and am glad to see him being motivated enough to jump on the opportunity. He comes from a good line of clans and teams and he has experience that honestly none of us have. I am very happy to have him on board with us and I see great things coming from you quick.

As for me new season of Starcraft 2 started so that's where my time is going to

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Well, with my 2 cents being thrown in. I don't see a problem with getting a HxC team but by the sounds of it you want to be top dog Qs. Being top dog would mean not only running hardcore override matches. But it would be running MLG Variant core matches. Get used to the way that variant is ran, get used to the setups, choke points, map control, spawn traps, nade spots etc etc. Being at the top isn't just about having a good ranking on the leaderboard. My Mw2 team is 62-10 on our main team and we're top page(unless we dropped off) and instead of keep playing, we remade a new team and have been practicing for playoffs, so when the time comes for playoffs, we're going to have what it takes to compete with top variant teams. Because lets say you do make it to the top on Gamebattles for Mw3, what are you going to do when you have to play MLG Variant Playoffs? Just get knocked off first round? I think you shouldn't worry about hardcore, and you should get right down to the dirty stuff and play variant. Because if you start off trying to play the hardest thing in the game, your not gonna know any worse than it. It can't hurt you, it can only make you stronger. /2Cents

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ya i agree with SK.

and roy, QS says he comes from a line of good clans, we dont actually know that. so thats not really a hard fact