To the PS3 Section

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Toon, i know this shouldnt be in this thread but i think the BF3 players may want to know; what's happening with our/their team?
What do you mean what is happenin to the team? You guys should still be taking things in stride. How have the scrims been going?

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
What do you mean what is happenin to the team? You guys should still be taking things in stride. How have the scrims been going?
Me? Dude I'm not involved in the team, I been asking and asking in, and yet I'm still not in..

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Yeah well they did, you not knowed what has happened?
Yeah I heard thy went 0-6 and earned the reputation as the worst team in the game. It's not like they're picky with players at this point.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Ballin Will be taking over BF3 when he gets his PS3, as for MW3 I am working on it will post update soon.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Sim if you're in the UK you need to join a European Ladder, not the US

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Cuban, if your players were not active....why don't you try finding new players instead of just giving up?

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Yeah I heard thy went 0-6 and earned the reputation as the worst team in the game. It's not like they're picky with players at this point.
Haha, and you whine about people giving you respect, meanwhile you talk down to the BF players all the time, its ridiculous.

Toon, I commend you getting a PS3, but it still doesn't solve the PS3 Admin issue, we still need one, and you aren't really cut out to be the person who is going to represent us. I want the Admin to be someone who is open to suggestions from the PS3 section, and isn't mindset on linear actions.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Toon, I commend you getting a PS3, but it still doesn't solve the PS3 Admin issue, we still need one, and you aren't really cut out to be the person who is going to represent us. I want the Admin to be someone who is open to suggestions from the PS3 section, and isn't mindset on linear actions.
what's the point of having a PS3 Admin again? We already have enough Admins as it is.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
I believe that none of the admins in place, are fully representing the PS3 section, there's really only 3 active Admins, DR, Toon, and Morbid.

Stream:

DM Sasquatch57 ♕

Trophy Hunter
Founding Member
Im on every day, and btw Cuban that's total bs I know mich does not get on much but we where on and u were not on, for like a whole week, now I wounder why. O yea u have like 5 accounts and 3 teams. U need to stick to one dude, it's to hard to play with everyone.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Reason I wasn't on was cause Mich told me about his exams and I knew he wasn't going to be on for the week and Rico gets on for about 30mins and never wants to GB so what would have been the point of me getting on my real acc when I can GB with people that are on all day?

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Dont worry guys ill get the game and no life to the highest level in 1 day and ill gb with you guys. You guys are bound to win with me on the team

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
No need to fear. SK is here

-______________________________________________-

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Lol u a liar. Niga u invited to play with u prolly like two or three times dont come on here with some bs sayin u askd me to GB, the only thing close to that was the first day the game was put u joined a party of me shadow rated sasquatch and mich and said "so yall getting to kno the maps? I havent slept since i got it." <---- thats not even a direct question, or did u wait for an answer u backd out to go play snd. I was only on 3 times? Lol lying thru ur teeth. Good commander!