To the PS3 Section

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
...or whats left of it.

I bought a PS3 to help you guys out with the current situation.

To the MW3 Players: I bought MW3 and will be on a lot.

To the BF3 players: I did NOT buy BF3 nor will I. This is NO reflection on you or the part you play in the clan.

I don't know what CuBaN is doing but if he isn't pulling his ropes Ill deal with it

PSN: DM_Toonami

add me :)

Thanks and Happy Gaming!

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
gotta love the extra cash lying around eh?

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
He always has cash. Sometimes I think he's got a secret drug cartel in Mexico making him money....I WANT IN.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I got both mw3 and bf3 so anyone on ps3 can hit me up and send an invite anytime and I will join except when im on assassins creed or netflix

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
wow Toon, that's a big sacrifice, I guess. Let's hope it's worth it. Good luck in helping the PS3 team.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
lol we havent GB'd in like a week because i told Cuban i had exams and papers to do. I finished my exams today so now i can go back to GBing.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
@MS ima just ignore that comment, because you don't know what you're talking about..TBH

@Rico This thread is about repairing this section of the clan, why do you think toon got a ps3? To pub around with you guys? Nah.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
@MS ima just ignore that comment, because you don't know what you're talking about..TBH

@Rico This thread is about repairing this section of the clan, why do you think toon got a ps3? To pub around with you guys? Nah.
Ok niga but he said to add him, so i gave him my psn and stated that i dont play much. Since its about repairing the ps3 section why are you posting on it? You have nothing to do with it.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Well I would be GBing every day but Michigan is busy and Rico is as well and only me and Sasquatch are on so I can't do a team GB with 2 people now can I?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
No hate on you CuBaN But you havent been on the site in a long while and everyone was saying this and that and whatever.

Now I received a PM from CuBaN about how inactive the PS3 Members are... and I know this to be true because I have delt with yall before... (This is mostly MW3) It is the Commanders job to recruit but only if his team is inactive or quit or whatever.

You all cant bitch about not GBing or in activeness when you only get on 1-2 times a week. If yall want to have a successful team you should be on daily at least for a couple games to know call outs and how to play with each other. If you cant do that or don't want to and still want to complain about then I am not going to deal with that BS.

It is really not that hard to keep a decent team together if your ACTIVE.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
It's honestly not hard to get a good team going. Host some tryouts off the GB forums and get decent/good kids to join and there you go. I did that and my team is 10-1 now. Just some advice for anyone on the PS3 who wants to know how to make a good team. Not hard at all.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Exactly. It's all about the effort. To he honest, I was shocked when I came to the 360 the fucking ADMINS are more active than the PS3 members were! They are the ones supposed to be watching you guys help the clan succeed! Not the other way around..

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
Toon, i know this shouldnt be in this thread but i think the BF3 players may want to know; what's happening with our/their team?