this is fucked up

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
Console: Headset:
what the FUCK?!
seriously?

you guys are up in arms, willing to commit murder over a few dead puppies?!

But you guys can laugh and joke about 3 guys 1 hammer??

now i like puppies as much as the next guy, but why is it that we value the lives of "cute" animals over the life of our fellow man?

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
Well, we should value human life.

But what she did is inhuman, she shouldnt be counted as one of us, so yeah, we kill and eat animals everyday..

Thats to survive, not to kill a bunch for the hell of it.

im not saying she should die, but she should be seriously punished

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
its fair to say she deserves to die^^^^^

Stream:

IvIe_Shoot_You

Corporal
what the FUCK?!
seriously?

you guys are up in arms, willing to commit murder over a few dead puppies?!

But you guys can laugh and joke about 3 guys 1 hammer??

now i like puppies as much as the next guy, but why is it that we value the lives of "cute" animals over the life of our fellow man?
some1 laughed at 3 guys 1 hammer?? sick...

Stream:

A

AnAwsomeDude

how could someone laugh to 3 guys 1 hammer?! my stomach was sick for more than an hour after watching that...

Stream:

IvIe_Shoot_You

Corporal
UPDATE: this girl has been found by Bosnian police but sadly she was not sent to the bottom of the ocean tied to a cinder block she instead was charged a couple thousand dollars..

LYING BITCH: The girl got a neighbor to cover for her since she didnt wanna go 2 jail and made this neighbor say they saved 5 of the 6 puppies but the lying bitch and the old neighbor woman were found out but nothing was done about it....still waiting for her to be sunk in the ocean

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
UPDATE: this girl has been found by Bosnian police but sadly she was not sent to the bottom of the ocean tied to a cinder block she instead was charged a couple thousand dollars..

LYING BITCH: The girl got a neighbor to cover for her since she didnt wanna go 2 jail and made this neighbor say they saved 5 of the 6 puppies but the lying bitch and the old neighbor woman were found out but nothing was done about it....still waiting for her to be sunk in the ocean
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/7957415/elderly-woman-didnt-save-puppies-from-river-villagers

The puppies are dead. get over it.

And she wouldn't have gone to jail. You know why? cuz even in the United States, where treehugging animal fuckers are becoming more and more prominent, the prevailing wisdom is that animals are animals, and humans belong on a higher plane of social status.

You go to jail for killing people, not puppies. The day society values the life of a puppy the same as the life of a man, is the day we lose everything that mankind has struggled to achieve over the last millions of years.

but i fear that day is coming.

i CANNOT go two hours without hearing someone say how that girl deserves to die in some brutally violent fashion.

and yet when the news tells us stories of murders (real ones) and rapes and robberies and all that, no one thinks twice.

But when those crimes are committed unto FUCKIN puppies, we all lose our goddamn minds.

bull shit.

Stream:

DM Yo SupA MaN

PSN:Yo-SupA-MaN
Founding Member
Cuz animals are cute and adorable, some humans are stupid war making/causing idiots :)