this is fucked up

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Am I the only one here who thinks this is fake?... Why didn't any of the puppies rise to the top or move in the bucket?

Stream:

IvIe_Shoot_You

Corporal
Am I the only one here who thinks this is fake?... Why didn't any of the puppies rise to the top or move in the bucket?
watch it again sadly its not...the puppies are real and she is truly drowning them. they dont rise to the top because they cant...theyre not mature enough to run around and one does scream and shuffle a bit which is hard 2 watch

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Fuck her.... i really hope this isnt true..

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Camera man is just as retarded for watching that

Stream:

C

Coolking101

This is very sad but nothing has made me more pissed than the video Three Guys one Hammer. Don't watch it guys just because I brang it up. That shit replayed in my head for days BLAH

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
wow i woulda fuking threw that bitch in the water if i was there just the same way i swear..........................................

Stream:

T

troll!

honestly why would you even search for something like this?? are u that bored?

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
This is very sad but nothing has made me more pissed than the video Three Guys one Hammer. Don't watch it guys just because I brang it up. That shit replayed in my head for days BLAH
Haha I just watched it. They were screwdriver fuckin' his tummy. :p But in all seriousness, it was quite messed up.

Stream:

A

AnAwsomeDude

this is WAY fucking worse than what that lady did to the cat
i fucking want to kill this bitch!

Stream:

D

den24cb

What a cunt. She'll be caught and something will be done to her. But people take this way too far. You cant do anything about it so let people who can do what they do. I know somebody will reply back and start flippin' on me but honestly..