The Only Way To Heaven

Stream:

G

Galatica

ok i know this is anonimous but i searched the web about "doomsday" (dont ask why) and it says that in the bible it states that the end of man is on December 21st, 2012!...now if i was a true believer in god would i have to believe that lol because i dont want to die at on ly the age of 16 lol

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
First of all Galatica, I have read the Bible all the way through and it does not say that anywhere. What it does say is that no man knows the day or the hour that Jesus will come back. That's why you always hear that you need to be ready and today is the day of salvation. Nobody knows when He will come back, not even Jesus knows when God will send Him. The Bible says only God himself knows, not even the angels do. But it does say He will come in the twinkling of an eye and those who are saved will be caught up with Him in the clouds. I can't wait, it's gonna be like superman LOL. Anyway, it does not say anything anywhere about doomsday, in fact I have never heard of it till you just told me. It does say that nobody knows the day or hour He will return so always be ready, watching and praying. Sorry it took me awhile to answer this, for some reason my computer won't load this page most of the time. Keep this going, any more questions or comments?

Stream:

G

Galatica

kk then that thing the guy researched must of not been a christian then lol

Stream:

N

NF Tomakazi

How do we know God is actually real? Any proof? I am not putting your beliefs down, as I believe the same, but how do we actually know He is real? Thanks :D

Stream:

N

NF Tomakazi

Whoa, I didn't mean the devil thing, I just tried to put a smiley. Kind of inappropriate to put a devil in ther.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
LOL, that's alright. All I have to do to believe that God exists is just take a look around. Our world is amazing in how everything works perfectly. It is incredible how everything works in our ecosystem and everything else, I can't help but believe in God because that is the only logical explanation. But our world is only 1 heavenly (space) body among billions of others much much larger. Plus is you believe the Bible, Genesis 1:1 says, "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth." That is more proof. Think of it this way. Does a house build itself? What are the chances of all the material needed to build a house that are laying on the ground, what are the chances of all those peices just coming into place by themselves? It is impossible for them to do that, they must have a builder to put them into place. It is the same way with the world. The world is billions upon billions upon billions of times more complicated and more intricate then the inside or structure of a house. Yet they are all in the exact order needed to make everything work perfectly. There is proof that God exists all around you man, just open up your eyes and take a good look at the world.

Stream:

S

supergrany

ok i didn't read a single post in here but they all look long lol

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
...hmm..., hey Shadow hasn't posted in this thread yet. What does our beloved webmaster think?

Stream:

G

Galatica

jesse i have another question...what was the book of the world about lol?

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Sometimes i believe i am a Certain tool thats gonna be used in the great fight against all evil. Have your heard of abuso?
Its suposedly the deepest place in hell where the worst demons are locked up . They will be released . seems really scary.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
No, I've never heard of that before. What I do know is that in Revelation it says that 3 1/2 years after the Tribulation starts, Satan is going to release demons in different shapes and forms to torment mankind. God is going to turn all the water into blood as well. It's not gonna be fun. Just constant torment, with no second chance to go to Heaven. Oh and did I mention that the Bible says that men will want to die but can't. God will take away the ability to die from you. The Bible says that Men will try to die and will not be able too. It is going to be terrible man. I am SOOOOOOO glad I'm getting outa here before that starts! I have never heard of what you said before though Cave. Sounds weird. Never seen or heard about it in the Bible though, and I have been going to Church most of my life. So it is just something that someone made up like the thing galactica was talking about. Anymore questions?

Stream:

G

Galatica

um...is it true if jesus's bones were found way back a couple months ago like the guy said he did would that really have been the end of christianity?

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
A cornerstone of Christianity is the Resurrection. If He didn't rise again, we would have no hope for salvation. But He did rise again and ascended back into Heaven 40 days after He rose from the grave. So ya it would end it, but He rose from the grave and went to Heaven so His bones are not here.

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
UR NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO DIE!!??
HOLY SHIT!! THATS TERRIBLE!!!!

oh wait....science says thats impossible...
phew....THATS a relief!

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Man jess will you still call me a nigger when i get to heaven?

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
LOL @ Cave

Hey Jess man I am new here and actually I'm Catholic. Are you just...Christian? some ppl say they're Christian but...can you get more specific? ur not like...presbytarian, episcopalian, etc?

it's actually been 4 years since i studied scripture & church history n stuff. i went to a catholic elementary & highschool and now i'm @ a public college. I'm a firm believer but I don't flaunt a cross necklace or anything...