The Only Way To Heaven

Stream:

A

_Ares_

Jesse, im a Christian also. I go to church almost every Sunday. However, sumtimes i hav trouble wen Satan is tempting me, thats all he ever does. IDK wat to say but sometimes i question it. Jesse, if we could hav a talk about this wen i get bak from vacation let me know. I need as much help as possible. Thanks man.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Console: Headset:
dude im catholic....[a branch of christianity] but could we not talk bout god soo much..I mean I love Him too but I go to a private catholic high school n I take classes for this stuff...so hearing this to much corrupts my mind...

Stream:

DM FoCuS

1st Lieutenant
hey plague i have the same problem bro.. temptations are crazy with me too.. maybe we could just support each other when they come up and help. oh and panther. when you say you have 50 years ahead of you before you have to worry about it. just remember that anyday you could be taken from this earth and there will be some people that will say. i wonder if he went to heaven or not? you do have the rest of your life ahead of you as i but you have to use it for God and GREAT things will happen bro trust me

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

ya showodown but me and my friends swear all the time i started when i was in the 3rd grade i knew all bad things. its just addicting i cant stop it. i dont feel the need to go to church as none of my friends do anyways. if i sleep over at a friends thats when i go to church but otherwise me and my family stay home. maybe i cant believe in god if i do these things constantly. u tell me.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Jesse, im a Christian also. I go to church almost every Sunday. However, sumtimes i hav trouble wen Satan is tempting me, thats all he ever does. IDK wat to say but sometimes i question it. Jesse, if we could hav a talk about this wen i get bak from vacation let me know. I need as much help as possible. Thanks man.
Ya man, no problem. We all have temptations, some are different for other people, but we all have them. I struggle with them too, I'm not anywhere near perfect, just ask my girl LOL. I appreciate your honesty though, and ya, I am just trying to help ya'll out, that's all, not condemn you. I don't have the power or will to do that anyway. I would love to see this whole clan become born again, and become a Christian clan. I appreciate you guys who stepped forward and said you were Christians too. And ya, I suppose I am something like the pastor of this clan Panther LOL. It's pretty true. I am just a sorry, horrible, sinner like anybody else, the only difference is I'm a saved sinner. And I am so thankful to God for saving me. Whenever you see my on the shoutbox, just let me know if you wanna talk and we can. That's for anybody too. Just let me know and I'd love to talk to you about any of this stuff.

Stream:

G

Galatica

Yea Jesse u are like the pastor/father of this clan lol... not being sarcastice

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
No man, I know what you'r saying. I'm proud to be known like that around here. I posted threads like this on the SOCOM forums when I used to play all the time, and people knew me like that there too.

Stream:

A

_Ares_

ok Jesse. Im sure every1 else thinks the same thing and im not sure how anybody could know this but heres my question for u... How could 1 person create the world, wouldnt that person have to come from somebody by sexual means. Wouldn't that mean there was life before the world was made. I find this quite difficult to understand. I believe in God but i would just love for this question to be answered. By my reasoning.... there was somebody before god??? A person cant just appear out of the blue... Ok, there ya go...

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
ok Jesse. Im sure every1 else thinks the same thing and im not sure how anybody could know this but heres my question for u... How could 1 person create the world, wouldnt that person have to come from somebody by sexual means. Wouldn't that mean there was life before the world was made. I find this quite difficult to understand. I believe in God but i would just love for this question to be answered. By my reasoning.... there was somebody before god??? A person cant just appear out of the blue... Ok, there ya go...

Thanks for asking Plague and here's my answer for you. Our minds are finite and can only comprehend what we can see and understand. We can not understand how God has always been, because on earth we see a beginning and an end to everything. That is why you have to believe in faith. We don't understand how, but God said it so all we have to do is have faith and believe Him. I don't understand how He never had a beginning and will never end, I just believe because God is so much smarter and all knowing then us and I just have to have faith and believe. And He is not a human, so He would not come by sex like you said. I'm sorry I can't make it really clear to you, but God never had a beginning and will never have an ending. We can't understand it because we have the limited mind that God gave us. The Bible says when the Christians get to Heaven, they will finally understand the mystery of God completely. He will make Himself known to us. I can't wait for that day man. Well, that's my best answer, I know it didn't really answer the question, but I don't understand it myself and I never will till I get to Heaven. Feel free to ask more questions ya'll and I will try to answer them.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
ya showodown but me and my friends swear all the time i started when i was in the 3rd grade i knew all bad things. its just addicting i cant stop it. i dont feel the need to go to church as none of my friends do anyways. if i sleep over at a friends thats when i go to church but otherwise me and my family stay home. maybe i cant believe in god if i do these things constantly. u tell me.

I'm sorry Panther, but the question isn't real clear to me but I'll give it my best shot. All you have to do to be saved is believe that you are a sinner going to Hell, that Jesus died and rose again to save you, and all you have to do is believe in Him and what He did and you will be saved. Swearing is not what will get you into or out of Heaven. Whether or not you trusted in Jesus to save you is what will get you in or out. Just because you swear and do other things doesn't mean you don't believe in God. You know if you believe in Him or not. You may believe He is real, you just do those things because you don't fear Him and that He really will send you to Hell for your sins. The Bible says all you have to do is believe man, and you will be saved. I hope that helped. Sorry I couldn't answer your question more directly.

Stream:

A

_Ares_

Thanks a lot Jesse. Im jus gonna hav faith and find out in the end...

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
u did jesse thanks man ull make a good pastor someday.

LOL, I'm not planning on being a pastor. I want to go into the Airforce to be a fighter pilot. But only if it is God's will for my life. I want to be whatever he wants me to be. I just love Jesus and all Christians were commanded in the Great Comission to preach the Wrod to every creature. I'm just following orders man, cuz I love Him. I will say that I am probably the pastor of this clan though LOL. Maybe I ought to change my name to DM Pastor J. LOL.