The Have You Ever Game?

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Console: Headset:
Cpt i will tell u that story but i dont believe the tread is apporpriate.

Block, yes i have multiple times. but it happened to a girl once and we still ended up hooking up :)

yes i have Cpt. in the sixth grade when i weighed the same as i do now (i was a fat boy lol) and someone pantsed me in the locker room. but he got my underwear to and my little weewee was showing (hadnt really gone through pubertity yet). but i got the kid a week later after school :D

has a girl ever dumped u over something extremely stupid?

Stream:

DM Daniel PL

The Senior Elite
never gotten dumped lol i do the dum

have u ever had someone walk in on u and your girl?? i u dont have one lets just stick to mastebating then hahahah

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I got jumped by a girl at a party and we were going at it in the beer pong room and we were the only 2 ppl in there, and someone walked in and was like O_O and waked out lmao, that counts I suppose.

Have you ever had surgery??

Stream:

DM Daniel PL

The Senior Elite
yea i had my chin stiched after a sledding accident haha

ohh and yea that workd cpt.

Have you ever taken 2nd place in Young Mr. Olympia 2010?

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
no but ive taken 1st cuz im the shit like that,

Have u ever hit any big money on a scratch off?

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
no, against my religion to gamble....

have u ever had to take on multiple guys at once, and there was no way to back down? (whether u just cant excape or the fight is something u must do)

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
That happened to me when I was mugged...

Have you ever eaten rotten milk?
:)

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
Yes last week actually... Grossest thing ever

Have u ever licked an icey pole becuz ur friends dared u, then ur tounge got stuck n started bleeding

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
No, but I dared my friend to and it was funny as hell.

Have you ever ate something you thought was really good, then you found out what it was and puked? I did once, when I ate goat testicles.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
LMAO NoooOO

@hunt
LMFAO!

Have you ever gotten High or Drunk and did something incredibly stupid taht you would regret?

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
not yet lol, have you ever been dumped by your girl and it felt so bad?????

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
no.

i was gonna do that thing where roy said have u ever lookd at a girl behind then she turnd around and she ugly... but he took it. k.

have u ever put to much wasabi(the green stuff) on your sooshi(how do u spel that damit) and it was so spicy u got teary

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Nope, not much for the Japanese food.

Have you ever walked into one of those big commercial walk-in freezers and let the door close behind you only to realize when you tried to leave that the door only opens from the outside?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
LMAO JESS

I have farted in the shower many times. Sometimes i try to catch it as its released and smell it. Farting in the bath tub is pretty epic too, I like to actually the size of the bubble

Have you ever found something gross in your food? (bandaid, hair, spit, etc. I once bought some bread and it had a bunch of broken glass in it wtf)

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
no, but my bro went to a chinese buffet and got some coke or w.e and wen they braught it to him and he like put the straw in ready to drink up, theres a bandaid in it....

have u ever bitten into an organic apple and a worm crawls out of it......

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
that used to be something i was always afraid of but it never happened.

have u ever eaten so much ice cream that u actually felt sick to ur stomach? (i just did it. didnt think it was possible for me to feel sick from something so good)

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
THat happened to me with a milkshake if that counts. I got a largge chocolate shake from McD;s and they dont fuck around when you order a large they hook it up. I thought it would be an awesome idea to go play basketball for an hour immediately after drinking it -.-

Have you ever callled the cops on someone?

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
yea,on my abusive stepfather....

have you ever been sprayed in the eyes with pepper spray?