The Have You Ever Game?

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Console: Headset:
Obviously you have to if there's no toilet paper.

Have you ever had Domino's new Pizza?

Stream:

ChAz

Sergeant Major
NO! ROFL

Have you ever got out of the Toilet forgeting to wipe your crack......

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
u asked that already... that must be you fave activity :D lol

Have you ever got humped by a female dog?

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
LOL yeah :x

Have you ever been humped by a huge male dog, then you push them off and they hop right back on?

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
Yes, I was humped by my friend's dog and when he stands up, he's as tall as me (I'm 6' 5"). My life has never been the same since har.

Have you ever been caught masturbating by your parents, or anyone else for that matter?

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Nahh, but one time I got ripped and all I wanted to do was beat off so I told my cousin to stay in the living room I gotta go tug one out and he was like K MAN! lmfao..

Have you ever done anything sexual while you were high/drunk?

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
wel almost. i was at a club and im dancing my heart out on the dance floor and i tap this chick on the shoulder to join me (i also had other plans) but she just turns back around.. i wasnt persistant...

i want high i was drunk.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Vortex you didnt ask a question! AHHHHHHH CPT SMASH!

Have you ever witnessed a professional sports milestone in person?

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
no sadly.....

have you ever been talking to two girls at the same time and then the one you really like comes along so u stop fuckin with the other two cuz that one showed up and the other two get supa pissed off at you???? Happening to me right now..... lol

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Actually yes, in a way. My last year of college, idk what happened, but the female interest in the CPT absolutely SPIKED. I went on this bus trip and there were 3 girls: 1. Kinda meh looking, but funny/smart and wanted my sack bad 2. I worked with, nice body, kinda shyy about going for sack bc we work together 3. So fine, like O.O and she like trapped me in her hotel room and was getting me drunk, so I was like kk.

So in such tight quarters bettween the bus and the hotel, it ws very difficult balancing all 3 lol. In the long run, the kinda meh lookin girl had the most replay value.

Have you ever thrown/kicked something without really thinking about it and something catastrophic happens?

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
yea i punched the wall once out of anger and made a hole in the wall which pissed me off even more (so take out your anger on people not thingz xD ).............have you ever trashed someones House/Car?

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
no.

have u ever liked a girl and then like a month later your like wtf howd i ever like her.. or love her.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Yeah, of course. Happens with most of your ex's lol..

Have you ever seen A-Rod hit a homerun (while you were at the stadium) I saw #600 :D

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member

bump.

have u ever wished a kid thats talking shit online went to your school so you could beat his ass?