T2O vs DM FTB3 (2x)

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
it was formed by some T2Os but its a different clan from T2O and we do have a chatbox then then if ud look to your down and to the right. And you werent forced to disband. lots of our wars havnt been counting either but we still play. No ones wars have been counting so makeing a new clan wont do nething. and if you were trully a loyal member ud just remake t2o not a different clan. have fun losing

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
and ur not even AoE anymore your G-F talk about a clan hopper. you cant switch clan once a week

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
T20 Doggy stop your shit our clan better and also our website

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
To clear things up, AoE was started on Mohh2 and FTB3 by me. I took two T2O members with me. One of them was cut because of lack of talent, the other is a clan hopping shit. I'll put $100 on a bet that says that doggy will re-make T2O in the next two weeks. Doesn't really matter, I won't be there too come up clutch and help them beat you next time. Good luck with FTB3 vs T2O guys, shouldn't be too hard for you.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
To clear things up, AoE was started on Mohh2 and FTB3 by me. I took two T2O members with me. One of them was cut because of lack of talent, the other is a clan hopping shit. I'll put $100 on a bet that says that doggy will re-make T2O in the next two weeks. Doesn't really matter, I won't be there too come up clutch and help them beat you next time. Good luck with FTB3 vs T2O guys, shouldn't be too hard for you.
lol clan hopping shit ima guess that is chromatic ? and im so confused who is who on ftb3. who is true soldier is that you? and if not who are you lol? see mine is easy see where it says tornado412 thats the name i use. lol.

Stream:

T2O Doggy x

Sergeant
im X-True-Soldier-X the one that rape fested during the war. And watchu talking about clutch hunt? im the one that got MVP Move Valuable Playa (thats what MVP means durrrr..)

Whover got the MVP to me in the one who "clutched"

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
My PSN is MichaelTanner03. Nubba ass name, but I don't play scrubby like True and Chromatic does. And no True, I got MVP all rounds of every game in the DM wars. You're the clan hopper, Chromatic is the scrub, both lead to the shitty ass clans you've been making. As for AoE, we're still alive.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I believe him cuz I know doggy is a clan hopping peice of shit. He tries to fit in so hard in video games cuz hes that same guy that always sits at lunch by himself because he dont fit in anywhere