wicked
undead corpse

vs

hunt
doggy
indio

game1: we won 3*1 GG

game2: we won 3*0 GG

You guys weren't the worst ever for your 1st war against a clan that ROCKED the #1 clan on the server - OgC. OgC is FTB2 Beasts from lotta clans like 7*G yP+ ye.. srry for the 2x wins on u guys it shulda been only 1x but i wasn't sure how the clan servers worked so yeh ::cheers

to royal1wun: yeh hotdog hows it goin after you sed that T2O isn't even gonna be a challange to DM huh btch?

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Console: Headset:
We alrdy know about this neways, it was posted in our war record before u posted this

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
did u actually read this it's technically 2 wins..
doggy yes you won we all know that. But it was 2 ROUNds. It was only one war, one game. The same in FTB2. Every round you got beat didnt count as a serpate game

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
.....sounds like i gotta unhack my psp and get the game and shut them up

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
oGc is not 7*G or +yP(not yP+ fyi) they are mostly Ls* may CaLi joined idk and their is definitely no OG 7*G in it trust me, Mayb someone we let ring for us but no1 that was actually 7*G i hope lol.

Yo and chill its only been one week to get too excited over some wins.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
i still don't get where you come here and gloat winning and then when you lose, we get called nerds and no life.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Lmao wicked and Blazer

dude doggy when we do a real legit clan war,like a 8v8,then u can talk if u win

and I'm assuming the game was a suppression,like u guys need to learn to play other game modes besides that,like a tug of war with classic respawn

in most cases clanwars are supposed to be fun and competitive as well,and if they can't be then there is no point

kthnxbai

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Fun and competitive...HAHAHAHAAHHA

Have you actually played a real FTB clan war....nothing fun about it

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
yo wait this war to me was BS but if u wanna call it a win w/e but 2 me we werent ready nd i did not wanna war as stated in a previous thread bout y nd other shit

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
congrats on the win T2O. bragging will get u nowhere, in the next war you will be overconfident and we will be going harder than ever.

enjoy your victory as much as u can, your time to own will run out.