Sgt Nebula7

Do you even like me?

• Total voters
Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Console: Headset:
well I really dont know ya and i can't say i Like you so the only other alernative is to hate your guts...

Stream:

C

Cock Holster Penis Muncher

As you may have read around, I now have a new PSP and I play MOH but my Sgt Nebula7 name has been hacked, so I now play on Sgt Leader7. You should sign up on my forums, I have that site for all current and former Sgt members. Maybe you could join again on MOH and Socom Ftb2.

http://www.sergeantclan.tk
wow are you fucking kidding me
my Sgt F0Fe account is going to get hacked than cuz i forgot my password to my account and he said what was your acc name and i said sgtpppfly and now hes probably going to hack it
I thought that was you.

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
Wow, well try "Forgot my Password" and it should E-Mail it to you, if not I guess you are just gonna have to get a new account.....

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
Well when you do get on MOH:H add Sgt Leader7, and add these if you have them.

Socom FTB2- Nebula7 & Nebula79,

Metal Gear Solid portable Ops Plus- Nebula7

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
I found a glitch that if you hold the R trigger on MOH Heroes while you die. You will not respawn any later that 6.5 seconds!

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
BTW: Does anyone know where the article is about the MOH Server shutting down September?

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
well I really dont know ya and i can't say i Like you so the only other alernative is to hate your guts...
Actually you do know me, You, Snowboard340, vash and I think 1 other person all glitched in that one level where we crouched and walked in the wall to get to the other side of the fence in the basement. And we could walk through all the crated and played hide and go seek, and you often played in my games and you may have been the person that recruited me to DM for wars and shit, hell I even think we 2v2 a couple times.