Colonel
Console: Headset:
Hey if anyone wants to add my PlayStation Network feel free it's Nebula79

Some bitch took Nebula7.....

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
I'm quite surprised why so many people hate me... What the hell did I ever do to you? Hell all I do is post useful stuff for you and your clan so you can save money and I don't flame anyone wtf.... I'm truly at a loss.... Hell I even joined your clan back in the MOH days and helped you in wars... Your my #1 Allie for Christ Sake....

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
i voted i hate you because twas a choice and i dont know u enough to say i like you and how do ik if your ok ?

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
Ok, I guess I should have added that as an option..... That would clear some shit up... I wish I could edit it...

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
I'm quite surprised why so many people hate me... What the hell did I ever do to you? Hell all I do is post useful stuff for you and your clan so you can save money and I don't flame anyone wtf.... I'm truly at a loss.... Hell I even joined your clan back in the MOH days and helped you in wars... Your my #1 Allie for Christ Sake....
Do u still play MoH1?
Cuz i'd like to see how good u r and war wit u ::cheers

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
I need a new PSP mine is junked. I haven't played in over a year so I need to play awhile before I take you up on that offer.

Was ranked 4th, for the record. :D

I have no damn idea what I am now, last time I saw I was 22nd.....

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
And most viewed!!!!! My thread pwns LOL, j/p, now everyone probably thinks I'm a jackass.