Founder
Console: Headset:
ye your right about the win/lost ratio, iunno whats up with it

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
yet treyarch or activison are threating to shut down black ops servers on PS3 not xbox 360 due to what? Complaints of hackers. hmmm
fail.
they might shut them down due to connection errors.
BO isnt really that hacked. u get banned straightaway

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Both MW2 and BO are unplayable on the PS3. I haven`t joined a lobby on MW2 that wasnt hacked in weeks. I`ve won my last 50 or so matches on Black Ops without quitting once, and my win lose ratio has DROPPED. And my win/lose ration was below 1.0 What does that say about connection issues?
That sounds dumb with the win/lose ratio. And hacking isn't even a problem at all right now on 360 for Call of Duty there some hacked lobbies on very very rare occasions though but, you have to be invited to them.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
That sounds dumb with the win/lose ratio. And hacking isn't even a problem at all right now on 360 for Call of Duty there some hacked lobbies on very very rare occasions though but, you have to be invited to them.
Yup, because when the server disconnects it gives you a loss, but doesn't count your k/d or winstreak. So I've lost a few hundred kills at least.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Neither have i, what i do hate is rage quitters like specially wen i dont get to call in my dogs or chopper before they leave.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
on 360 BO when game disconnects it stil shows my combat record and everything for that game.. :D

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Dam i havent seen any hackers on ps3 but i have recieved numerous game invites from people that idk, but im smarter then the average bear so i dont join, but i do hate the disconnects, i say if im playing on my ps3 for 2hrs, in reality i probably spend 1hr of gameplay, last night i actually did get frustrated especially cuz i was playing a match and i followed an enemy and he was sniping so i got behind him and for like 1min i was behind him going in circles and doing crazy shit, i was like finally i got a coo clip, and then what happens? you guessed it DC!, so my game didnt save and now i dont have a coo clip to show my DM brothers. I got so mad i just turned my ps3 off and it was still early. Well Hunt my buddy, i should be getting BO for 360 hopefully this weekend (i HOPE) and for sure i will play with you.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lol nice, by the way RPN add me when u get it man i played ftb3 with u a couple times i was serg-ua or z-ExStaCy-x

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
to those who 'havent seen hacks', add x-Mr_Psycotic-x

only if you wanna see MW2 hacks, that is...

Stream:

-=[T4NK]=-

Master Sergeant
hunt i got the ps3 first then the xbox 360 so trying to adjust to that controller when i've been playing ps2 and ps3 for like my whole life was a like a long 3 month rage quit extravaganza and i'm still not as good as i am skill wise on xbox 360 compare to ps3 so if you want to get a 360 yeah it's got a better online but in the end who gives a shit it's the same thing. The only reason i have a 360 is because i had to share the ps3 with my bro and he plays just as much as me. Actually he's like 6 prestige and i'm 1st prestige (on BO's) so actually he plays more than me

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Tank, I own an orginal xbox and played it for four years. I know the Xbox controllers better than the PS3 controller.

Stream:

iQuiKShOt 4L

Corporal
tank!? :eek:

and shit..i told some of ya..even if u leave psp..ur still gonna deal w. da cheating.

ps3: hacks/mods
360: mods

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I didn't leave PSP because of cheating. I left the PSP because I was tired of lock on games with 1980s graphics.

Stream:

iQuiKShOt 4L

Corporal
i understand that,and thats your choice.But my point is basically any system is hackable.So to ppl like sergy,saying move on to the bigger systems..well heres some reasons ppl wont:

1. money issues
2. ppl like a smaller community.
3. psp is better in some cases,you dont gotta sit in like one room.

and no,im not tryin to start shit,im just having a legit conversation.

Stream:

A

Astounnd

im a little confused. who the fuck likes a 200 person community?