Console: Headset:
Lol RC you know my opinions on Halo. I just want some CoD. :p

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Lol RC you know my opinions on Halo. I just want some CoD. :p
Oops, my bad completely forgot. >.< (Well, Reach isn't a cartoony as 3 ;D)
But If your gonna get Bo, well, playing with randoms is fun, most of them suck, big time. :D:thumbsup:

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
lol what hackers? get BO then because your obviously on mw2 if you are complaining about hackers

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Do whatever you want. Xbox is good for some reasons and bad for some reasons as well. Its all the same. You'll prolly end up using your 360 as much as the ps3.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Good luck in your decision but it seems that PS3 section needs to step it up or risk dying all together

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
lol 4gb...its trash son. buy that shit for a 10 year old kid. get what i got...xbox360 halo reach edition...it brings 2 controllers...halo reach the game...a mic...n o yea its a 250gb. i bought it for 414 dollars plus i bought the halo reach limited edition mic which i bought it for 40$. so in total it was 454$ no tax. pce
I got the 4gb slim better then to paid more for the 250gb i took out my old hard drive 60gb and put that into my new xbox 4gb slim.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Good luck in your decision but it seems that PS3 section needs to step it up or risk dying all together
I'm going to stick with the PS3 until summer, then I'm going to be on both systems.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i recommend sticking with the ps3 bro if you prefer quality campaign and offline gaming (thats basically why i got mine) and if u want the multiplayer get the 360.

idk just imo i feel like developers are gonna be moving more toward the ps3 now playstation has always been a leader in the gaming industry they know what they're doing. think about how many years it took them to finally hack the ps3. the 360 has been hacked forever. playstation isn't gonna take the hacking lightly they'll ban systems and hackers its not gonna be a big problem.

if you wanna waste the money just get both but i say stick with the ps3.

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
I got the 4gb slim better then to paid more for the 250gb i took out my old hard drive 60gb and put that into my new xbox 4gb slim.[/QUOTE

well in my opinion a 4gb which is worth 200bucks plus tax...about 230 in total...is a waste of money. shit is worth as the same like a psp3000. if u got the money go ahead buy it...but if u dont have money or ur too cheap then buy urself that 4gb toy. or if u dont have a job and have mommy n daddy to buy u what they can only afford then ur screwed. as for myself i always got paper on my pocket i get what i want when i want n still got money left all day. n of course get my son all that he needs. pce

ps: halo reach edition is also slim*

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Tor, the 360 is the most secure console today. PS3 was hacked and has been hacked many times, more so recently because of the PS3 GEN keys being found. But as more exploits/modding/hacking PS3 is wayyy more vulnurable

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Tor, the 360 is the most secure console today. PS3 was hacked and has been hacked many times, more so recently because of the PS3 GEN keys being found. But as more exploits/modding/hacking PS3 is wayyy more vulnurable
Got any questions about it ask DR...hes into exploiting systems

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
I might get a 4gb too. Well as I found a god damn store where they sell xbox live cards lmfao. I'll still take a look. If PS3 hacking gets worse then I think its time to get a 4gb 360 slim with BO lol.If my parents dont want cause my brother has a 360 already then fuck that lol. I find 360 and PS3 both good.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Yeah well what I may end up doing is just saving up and buying one so I can have both. It just seems to me that there are more competitive teams and players on the 360. Plus I'm tired of the lag issues associated with the PS3.
Your dumb. There are soooooo many more hackers on 360.

Stream:

A

Astounnd

yet treyarch or activison are threating to shut down black ops servers on PS3 not xbox 360 due to what? Complaints of hackers. hmmm

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Both MW2 and BO are unplayable on the PS3. I haven`t joined a lobby on MW2 that wasnt hacked in weeks. I`ve won my last 50 or so matches on Black Ops without quitting once, and my win lose ratio has DROPPED. And my win/lose ration was below 1.0 What does that say about connection issues?