(SERIOUS) An announcement by Fanteeen. Read.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
Console: Headset:
woah...time went by quick... n 12 hour dif.. we could stay up late some nights...but ill def. understand it dude... it sux though.. now i wont hav n e won to brag too wen the flames lose to the black hawks

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
id like to point out that most of the posts in this thread are very relevant to the topic.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Of course they're plenty malaysian hotties. Plenty of hot women out there that can outdo any american women. I'm gonna miss that hell out of ya Fanteeeeeen
:shocking: Traitor! That's Unpatriotic! How could you say that?! :crying:

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Of course they're plenty malaysian hotties. Plenty of hot women out there that can outdo any american women. I'm gonna miss that hell out of ya Fanteeeeeen
without a doubt!ChefSP

i think thats a great expierence, get a good camera and take a shit load of pics.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
a friend told me that my goal should be to not get an STD :p

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
well my dad got a job offer in Kuala Lampur, Malaysia, and chances are ill be moving there within the year. Ill spend a year there then move south to an island off the coast of Australia. Ill have internet, and i told my dad i wouldnt move without my PS3, but theyre plugs and shit are different (they use 240V, we use 120 or somethin), so i may not have it. Ill do my best.
About your PS3, you won't be able to buy Australian games or Malaysian games because your PS3 region is set to Canada/USA and if you try and buy their games they won't work because of the region settings and different language. (unless you learn it of coarse.)

In other words you may need to buy a whole new PS3.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
About your PS3, you won't be able to buy Australian games or Malaysian games because your PS3 region is set to Canada/USA and if you try and buy their games they won't work because of the region settings and different language. (unless you learn it of coarse.)

In other words you may need to buy a whole new PS3.
Fantin will have the language mastered in a week! Why you may ask? Because if it means getting some trim, he will be all over that shit!

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
But he may need a new PS3 is the thing, you should sell your PS3 to someone before you go because I highly doubt anyone over there would want to buy a USA/Canadian PS3 that they can't even use.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
u can change the language on the game? or is that only for the console cuz i can get my 360 to run other languages.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
You dont have to sell the system. IF u want a game that came out in USA/Canada you can probably ship it to there.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Im moveing to malaysia, im pretty sure i can afford a new PS3. Its whether or not its worth it

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
u can change the language on the game? or is that only for the console cuz i can get my 360 to run other languages.
Region is Completely different from language settings.

In other words if you bought a Japanese game you couldnt play it no matter what language you have it on. Region settings cannot be changed unless you hacked your PS3